How sad it is... - page 7

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is how I have always written and will continue to do so. I'm used to doing all my calculations in points

I don't even know what to say. Well, you can write whatever you like for yourself. But what if it's not just for yourself? Do we have to explain the right way to everyone? And you will get the same argument as in that thread about pips and pips.

Alexey Viktorov:

I don't know what to say. Well, you can write whatever you want for yourself. What if it's not just for yourself? Explain to everyone how to do it right? And you get the same argument as in that thread about points and pips.

There was nothing in that thread. Look who was involved in the discussion. It's like discussing neurosurgery with veterinarians.

P.S. People there only see the market in the tester.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There was nothing in that thread. Look who was involved in the discussion. It's like discussing neurosurgery with veterinarians.

I liked that. I will try to remember it.

Alexey Viktorov:

I liked it. I'll try to remember it.

There's nothing to remember here. When people participate in a topical discussion without topical knowledge, it's sad. There were no traders in the discussion, only programmers from the tester.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is how I have always written and will continue to do so. I'm used to doing all my calculations in points

Well, if you stick strictly to "four-digit points" - it's hard to refuse such a line.

But it seems to me that a point is the minimum accepted price move. The server has it, so it should be in the Expert Advisor. And if you want to bind it to a specific price move, it should be taken directly in price values, not in points, which, indeed, may be different.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There is veterinary neurosurgery)

Georgiy Merts:

Well, if you stick strictly to "four-digit points" - it's a hard line to refuse.

But, as it seems to me, a point is the minimum accepted price move. It will appear on the server and should be exactly the same in the Expert Advisor. If binding to a certain price movement is necessary, it should be taken directly in price values, not in points which can indeed be different.

Why go back to being a thief?

Who likes to set SL 0.00525, let him do it. And who is more convenient to set 52.5 four-digit points, let him set it that way.

nailed the head starter, or did he go off to be sad himself?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Did they nail the writer, or did he go off to be sad?

erased him altogether, like in The Matrix, not even a name left, just a nickname ((((

Reason: