Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 21

BunnyGirl Case Repeat ??

iGoR:

As you can see all post after posting 197 are deleeted.

It was after that posting that everything started to get out of hand.

...So I descided together with Newdigital to deleet everything

....But if you make a posting, attack the system or the results. Attack the ball not the player.

With regret....it's like a communistic way of thinking, one who attack the player should be ............

Anyway afterall we are aware - if not to mention wise enough - to know or to judge who's attacking the ball and who's attacking the player.

Finally, I remember, in other forum, deleting even thousands of posts of the well-known "bunny girl cross-system". Currently the forum is very quite, and hope it will not happen in here.

Regards

homestudy:
Igor,

How about posting some charts showing the trades you posted results from please.

Thanks,

HS

Homestudy,

I gave a 4 hour webinar on the zorro system about the rules.

Everyone can download the templates. That means that everyone can see exact the same as I have on my platform.

With all due respect but if you go over your charts you should see and be cappable of calculating those results.

If you would go over your charts and don't seem to have the same profits please tell me. Maybe I made some mistake.

Please understand that posting charts with every entry and exit and that over 7 pairs takes a lott of time and as I said, if everyone can go over the results on his own platform I don't see the point of posting the same charts that you have on your platform.

If you would have a problems with the rules to pin-point your entrys and exits or with some of the results I posted don't hesitate to ask me..

regards...iGoR

Igor,

I wasn't doubting your trades just looking for the mechanics that go into your trades. What causes a sell or buy. Charts clear it up for me. I understand if posting charts isn't your thing.

Have Fun,

HS

Hi Homestudy,

I didn't doubt that you doubted...

I gonna post a link to the video recording of the webinar I gave.

That will explain it for everyone.

regards..iGoR

Correct entry?

- Aqua ZZ line down;

- Red dot above green candle;

- Enter short on first magenta bar?

Files:

Many thanks Arctic. Zorro Basic? Is there a Zorro Advanced then????

Arctic4x:
Hi all.

Here is the download of the 3 part webinar Igor had on the Zorro Basic System.

I gave the files numbers so you play Zorro1 first then 2 and last Zorro3.

The files have this names: Zorro1_Retracemements, Zorro2_Reversals and Zorro3_Retracement&Reversal.

I zip all 3 files in a self extracting .exe file because when i have used .rar files in the past some people don't know what it is and how to extract them so it is simpler this way.

Just click the file, find a folder and extract the files.

The file is a 62MB .exe file and you can download it here:

ZorroBasic: Zorro_Basic.exe

Let me know if there are some problems with the link or the files.

Regards

Arctic4x

Files downloading and extracting fine.

Till here all in order!

Thanks a lot!

Arctic4x:
]

Let me know if there are some problems with the link or the files.

Regards

Arctic4x

Arctic thanks a lot.

No problem with downlosd. All seems OK.

Regards,

Sadly:
Many thanks Arctic. Zorro Basic? Is there a Zorro Advanced then????

Yes there is a updated version.

Igor talkes about it in this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177885/page14

Arctic4x

iGoR:
Hi everyone,

The purpose of the trading group will be to teach how to trade, teaching discipline, staying focused, contribute in the following up of the charts so this will contribute to the highest possible profit every month and this in an active way.

It is not possible for one individual to monitor all these pairs and rules.

The trading group is not only going to give you trading signals on entrys and exits but is also going to teach you how to trade and everything about money management so can stand on your own feet if you would no longer want to join the trading group (wich I doubt when you will see the results).

One can think that an EA would solve this problem. Well there is no EA that would for the rest of time make money. An EA can not addapt to the market conditions.There is no EA that can replace the eye of an experienced professional trader.

friendly regards..iGoR

iGoR

There is always something to learn being in your room especially for the newbees.Your lectures alone are worth $50 per month fot the newbees.

Please try and stay within your shoes and clothes ,cause every time you stretch out ,it backfires.

You are good at what u do ,lecturing on the markets etc and I love to hear the sound of your voice .......that alone makes my day ...and the entertainment in your room is good

But don't talk about EAS .The mind of a 4 gig duo ram combined with a quad4 duo processor is 1,000 times more powerful than a professional trader.Everything a professional trader can see or do can be written in a set of maximum 10,000 rules for the E A .The computer can perform the task 1,000 times better than the professional trade,without emotions,fear,greed ,mistakes

Today my profits are over 400 pips all done by the computer.Please comment on what you are good ,trading the markets and taliking about trading and market conditions etc

Friendly regards

El Cid

Reason: