PowerTrading/The River - page 9

trading

Can we please get back to business here and stick to it without all this useless clutter? Go back to your corner of the world if not adding constructive posts!!!

Orl Fixation and cult

Geez where is master koresh and the rest of the cult. You guy have really become jealous to the point of being unable to control yourselves. The real users here have you figured and all you are doing is increasing usage on PT's other site, I don't think the good people running this site will like what you are doing. If you system is so great why don't you start your own thread. Better yet, why is this not posted on your own. Answer, you want to charge users in another seminar in London and promise even more things that won't be delivered. You are a pathetic group reduced to disrupting real traders and not a group of Harry Potter groupies. Grow up! Please, for your own good! Pathetic! BTW- Most of the users, in fact probably 90 % stayed at the orignal site. That is fact!

orl_truth:
Newdigital if you have to delte this post I understand, I am a member here for many years and value the service you provide, different name of course. It is being e-mailed to many people, so Bill, the truth will out. What ever happened to freedom of speech? America.

Freedom. Exactly.

It means that if somebody started the thread so he will want to say something related to the forex. Good guy, bad guy - does not matter. Matter is that if he started the thread explaining some system so he is having a right to do it. Everybody is having the same right.

May be, i don't understand something on this thread. May be. PowerTrader started the thread with some trading system. So what is the problem? Sorry but I really don't understand. Is it not his system? Just correct him by simple post. But not by 4 pages.

I can not imagine: 4 pages with discussion who is bad man and who is good man in the US. But who is who? And what to do the members who are not living in US and understood nothing? And what to do the members who does not want to listen something: "this man is bad" or "this man is good"?

I deleted many posts here. 4 whole pages.

Please leave PowerTrader alone on this thread. Let him explain the system he wanted.

And you know: everybody may start any thread. If you don't agree with something so start your own thread and discuss. About anything related to forex. Or about anything/anybody related to some forex personality (in non-related discussion section).

And please, make your discussion more understandable. But in your thread. Not here.

Magicpips:
Geez where is master koresh and the rest of the cult. You guy have really become jealous to the point of being unable to control yourselves. The real users here have you figured and all you are doing is increasing usage on PT's other site, I don't think the good people running this site will like what you are doing. If you system is so great why don't you start your own thread. Better yet, why is this not posted on your own. Answer, you want to charge users in another seminar in London and promise even more things that won't be delivered. You are a pathetic group reduced to disrupting real traders and not a group of Harry Potter groupies. Grow up! Please, for your own good! Pathetic! BTW- Most of the users, in fact probably 90 % stayed at the orignal site. That is fact!

And the first sentence sums it all up. It is exactly what Bill would say!

It is here because you chose this site.

We do not care for increased usage on any site.

Our system will be introduced onto 'our' site in due course. Our system is being introduced in a step-by-step manner, so that people get an appreciation of lower levels before being exposed to higher levels.

Aha's post indicates to those who wish to know that the true inheritors of the system possess the full knowledge relating to it. Therefore they know why the template is the way it is. This is a simple demonstration. Don't forget we also have SRDC 5+ (Or RiverTrade+) if you must and there is more related to SRDC 5. There is also more information related to the template. Perhaps you should ask Bill how he derived the template from the 5/13/62 crossover system. Where is the correlation? Also ask him about all the template parameters. Don't worry Aha has not discussed them all.

Thanks for your interest, Bill. But London quota is almost full and will introduce SRDC 6 and above.

By the way, I am a real user here, have been for a long time now. But do not wish to expose my real name because, unlike Orange, I do not wish to be exposed to your lies and manipulations.

newdigital:
Freedom. Exactly.

It means that if somebody started the thread so he will want to say something related to the forex. Good guy, bad guy - does not matter. Matter is that if he started the thread explaining some system so he is having a right to do it. Everybody is having the same right.

May be, i don't understand something on this thread. May be. PowerTrader started the thread with some trading system. So what is the problem? Sorry but I really don't understand. Is it not his system? Just correct him by simple post. But not by 4 pages.

I can not imagine: 4 pages with discussion who is bad man and who is good man in the US. But who is who? And what to do the members who are not living in US and understood nothing? And what to do the members who does not want to listen something: "this man is bad" or "this man is good"?

Please leave PowerTrader alone on this thread. Let him explain the system he wanted.

And you know: everybody may start any thread. If you don't agree with something so start your own thread and discuss. About anything related to forex. Or about anything/anybody related to some forex personality (in non-related discussion section).

And please, make your discussion more understandable. But in your thread. Not here.

The problems are manyfold, Newdigital, if you would be so kind as to let me explain.

Firstly, a good man's reputation has been tarnished by pirates.

Secondly, your users have been exposed to a partial system that may cost them significant money if used incorreclty, without understanding. Hence, we are in the process of explaining the reason for the parameters we use.

Thank you for your patience and thank you for not deleting my messages. I will not post in this thread any more on this matter, but may take up your offer and start a new thread to address this issue.

newdigital:
Freedom. Exactly.

Thank you newdigital for such action of deleting some of the posts in this thread. For a while, it was turning into lot of cans of worms. I don't think PT claimed any proprietary rights to the River Trade. He has acknowledged Rob Booker for whatever his reason. He is simply sharing this particular system and how he uses them, in this forum. He is not doing anything different than any other good TSD members who are sharing system seen/read in magazines, websites, etc.

Anyhow, as always....

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

aha:
I will start sharing this great system here (maybe another thread, but not to other websites) and welcome any questions regarding it. I will also share my indicators created based on this system.

Great ..... There is 1000s of member will welcome your good will ..... thats the spirit ...... cheers

It's ok for me that PT continute to share this system here as long as he show respects to the original creator. I have posted enough and will stop here. If he quits, I will start a new thread to share this great system (full version) here on TSD (not to other websites) and welcome any questions regarding it. I will also share my indicators created based on this system. I only have problem with what PT did recently, not his family or friend, not what he did before.

New Digital and Fellow Members

I will no longer post what would be a great system to be shared by all. I am personally trading everyday and making money so I really don't need the grief. Sorry to those who's life this could change for the better.

PT

orl_truth:
....Secondly, your users have been exposed to a partial system that may cost them significant money if used incorreclty, without understanding...

This is our problem if we loose money or make money.

So please stop arguing and let PT post his trades and opinions.

Let's improve this system.

Reason: