HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 19

can you please post bb macd,my version slows down station too much on smaller TF

i noticed your version have diferante name ....

T3 Macd Bb

Hi Fxcruiser

As Martin Pring said: " this is the best after cut bread"

Keep up the good work.

Kind regards

Nesalc

kevmcfoster:
Hi fxcruiser,

can u plz post the indicator for MACD BB

kev

I will get them out to you later on.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

PS: Current trade on EUR/USD using it, is now up 20 pips.

deepdrunk:
can you please post bb macd,my version slows down station too much on smaller TF i noticed your version have diferante name ....

I will send the new set of indicators and template later on. If you have requested the original HAMA PAD set after 9/01/06, you should be receiving the new version automatically. Otherwise, please PM me your e-mail address. The backup copy of my email client where I have maintained the HAMA PAD traders contact list was corrupted.

Thank you for you interest.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

FXigor - Trend Slope Retracement System

If you want learn more on how price actions can help you improve you PIPS profit, check out Igor's latest system here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems. Read through the entire thread, check out his indicators, join him in paltalk.com chat room. etc. He is conducting a class today.

He imparts a lot of information in trading overall. I highly recommend attending the class today at paltalk. You will be able to use what you will learn in trading the HAMA PAD approach or you can use his entire system. It has some similarities using different indicators.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser

Been following (and enjoying) your thread since day one. Looking forward to your new template, and thanks for sharing. Do you mind if I ask do you get the "note" on the top left hand side of your screen that gives the time left till the end of the bar??

time left

Profitmaker, try thi for the time left of the candle

I hope fxcruiser will send us the new template with T3 Macd BB!

Best regards!

experiment_bg:
Profitmaker, try thi for the time left of the candle

I hope fxcruiser will send us the new template with T3 Macd BB!

Best regards!

I hope too but maybe not coz attachment and link that explaine how it works was removed

Cheers

FX Trade Setup & Results...

Here are the trade setups taken during the Euro Session and its results. There could have been more pips but I was testing the exit indicators and did not close the trades accordingly. Anyhow, I took combined total of 55 pips.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

HAMA works on eMini futures...

I realized that everybody here are trading forex and this has nothing to do with it. I just want to illusrate the flexibility, adaptability, etc., of the HAMA PAD trading approach to other financial instruments/contracts, i.e. futures. The trade setups here are all on M1 and traded on another broker's order platform. Please take a look for information and educational purposes only.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: