Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 8

Igor,

What time are you in the paltalk room? Just for the London session? Thanks.

Thank you for this wonderful system!

Unfortunately I am unable to be in the paltalk room because of my work schedule but I am following this thread very closely...Please let me (and others who may have my issues) know when the new template is available on rapidshare.

Many thanks!

Igor,

Thanks for your wonderful trading system, I think most of us have master the entry point, but how about exit point, I mean how we exit to get better result or when should we exit~?

GMT Times for PalTalk

Hi Igor!

I really like what you've done w/ this. I've been following BB for awhile now and feel that this is an interesting twist. Your method also reinforces the trend is your friend factor.

Real quick, what times are you guys generally in the Paltalk room (GMT)? Or is it just whenever?

Thanks!

Tp/sl

Hi Igor, thanks for sharing this innovative method. Do you have any guidance for take profit / stop losses ? Many thanks

PalTalk room is open 24 hours but is most active for London and US session

Igor

Igor,

Nice system, i think it has a lot of potential and will try to code an EA in a break , hope to be able. I don't understand very good how things work in some places but will join your webinar in hope to make things clear.

Zigzag_nen3 is the zigzag_pointer from bigbear's system? How does DT_ZZ work?

See you soon and congratulations for the system.

Thanks, Zmax

Arctic4x:
PalTalk room is open 24 hours but is most active for London and US session

Did anyone record the "training" session for viewing?

Thanks!

Igor

Igor,

I tested the system some more and look what i found. 3 losses in a row.

Please tell me if i did something wrong, or misunderstood something but i think those 3 are good transactions using your rule.

The blue UP line was not there when i placed the trades so a down trend was in place. First retracement is at first red dot after which comes red Heineken Ashi so i go down. Wrong...

Second the same, and third the same after which the blue line paints and tells me i was wrong, the trend is up.

The sl was placed at highch of the candle with red dot + 4 pips. (3 for spread, and another one)

Please let me know if i did something wrong, Zmax

Files:
picture.jpg  188 kb

15 min tf

I believe Igor recommends 15 min time frame.

Reason: