[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 157

I'm testing my indicator for a minute, so we are now below resistance. I'll let you know when a new level appears......

Keep going down.... As soon as we go up I will let you know, do not worry :))))

azfaraon:
Dear SEVER11 why haven't you attached a teak one yet)))) it's ridiculous ....
I took a steam bath, came back beautiful... and you're still funny. People make money on ticks too. ;0))

sergey620x:
What's that got to do with "tearing up" the hall? It's just that I've been watching his approach to trading for a long time. I am interested in volumes myself. So I, as a beginner, want to get his opinion.

You shouldn't advertise such things... -1 to Stranger... young people have it too easy nowadays...

nikelodeon:

Anyway, I'm testing my indicator for a minute...

show me a screenshot of the indicator for interest....

Honestly, I'm a bit confused about how it works myself. But I did write it myself!!!!!! Pure HAND MAID..... I wonder about the channel and support levels it draws. I'm trying to work from these levels, when they are confirmed... To make statistics and try to trade on my own. I just can't figure out how to use it.....

It's going up all right now, it's not that straightforward... but great for minutes!!!!!

I'm having a hell of a lot of luck today.... Here's thinking of getting some normal stats at all. I'll be sure to post.....

nikelodeon:

Honestly, I 'm a bit confused about how it works myself. But I did write it myself!!!!!! Pure HAND MAID..... I wonder about the channel and support levels it draws. I'm trying to work from these levels, when they are confirmed... To make statistics and try to trade on my own. I just can't figure out how to use it.....

feel like it sees a balance line (average)... it looks ok... maybe cross it with m5 or filter it... so there are less trades...

I've been thinking about how to attach some tactics to it now. I'm not sure how much of a load of bullshit it is to trade purely by signal. But now the market is easily predictable.... For example, now I think that we will go up. First of all, the blue level can be said to have been tested, and the old, red level is now acting as support.... i can see it, but i don't know how to do it in an EA :(((

But if we go down, then so to speak..... Forecasting is a nasty business... It's another thing to judge correctly what's going on now...... analysis....
Reason: