Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 20

chehab:
Who are u das? Next time stay aside and much better for u to discard your nose and sarcastic style out of our trading domain.

So you had no chat log, no paltalk too? You were not able to read what Arctic repeatedly wrote? Huh?

It seems more clear I was right with my comment. "Make it fast Arctic, hurry, hurry. I'm chehab, the king of impatience who want the recording right here and right now. C'mon give it to me, give to me because it is weekend and when I will be back from golfing it has to be on the table, so you better don't forget it"

creztor:
Point of your post, nada

It's a beautiful word...but, let's not imply your IQ in public...

1ooo pips per week is an inredible profit. You must be very rich..

nicesurf:
1ooo pips per week is an inredible profit. You must be very rich..

Hi nicesurf,

This system doesn't make 1000 per week. It made 1000 pips THIS week.

That is a big difference.

There is no such thing in trading as making profit every week nore every month.

The markets are very generous at this moment. Very high volatility and big daily ranges.

The people who are here on this forum are also every day in my platalk room. These results were witnessed every day this week by at least 30 people.

If these results would be fake or not correct, don't worry someone would come forworth and say that I was cheating or that these results are not correct.

If one would make 1000pips weekly he would end up with 52.000pips at the end of the year.

If this system will make between 5000 and 10.000 pips profit on a yearly base I will be more then happy.

regards..iGoR

Zorro's Indi and Template

iGoR:
Just a song ??...

It is zorro's songs !

regards...iGoR

Dear IGoR

Could you provide us the Zorro's Indicators and Template because 1st post attachment is only MP3 file (Zorro's song) ... Pleasesss..

Regards

Privat Trading Group: zorro_trading_group@hotmail.com

Hi everyone,

I said in the paltalk room and also here that the markets are very generous to us the last 2 months (I gave proof of that on the weekly charts with the ATR indicator).

I also said that one would have difficult times trading this system between january and june. Even dow we made more then 1200pips in the past week.

I wanted to be shure that this is not a tempoary thing or a fluck and I took the system to the test. Went over the charts MANUALY and I didn't like what I saw the first half of this year..If you want to be honest to yourself take a few hours time. I know it is quite some work but when money is involved one can not be shure enough. Go manually over the euro or swissy between half january and end of May. Go ever the cable between April and May. You want like what you see.

So I went back to the drawing boards.

I did quite some changings. I use other time frame, added an other indicator, left 2 indicators out, gave new values cahnged the re-entry rules etc...

If I now loock back over the profits and results over these periods, I realy like what I see.

So that means that the actual template and indicators and webinar video's are useless.

So I should re-post the NEW templates and start a NEW webinar etc etc...

But I have second toughts on doing this.

With the 100% free webinar that I gave friday there were at some point 59 people in the room. When I finished the webinar +/- 10-15 people thanked me afterworths. That means that more then 40 people walked out of the room and thought or felt that it is absolutly normall that they receive a GOOD trading system for free. No need at all to say thanks.

I talked with arctic and he said that during the seminar he had asked people to vote for this topic. He said that before the webinar we had already 17 votes. After the webinar we had 34 votes. So 17 people took the effort to give "something" back. That means again more then 40 people didn't think or feel it was even nescessary to show a thank you in the form of a simple vote.

So I decided to keep my improvements in the privat group that I plan to start in october.

As I said in a previous posting here on this topic, if you walk in a bar and ask a simple glass of water you pay in my country 1.50€.

If I think what I pay monthly for my movie channel or cell phone or internet connection or any other subscription then I feel stupid why people would not pay for quality or for something that RETURNS money

If people are willing to pay for it I know that they will appreciate what they receive. For free is just for free and nearly no appreciation what so ever.

I know that a lot of people think or feel: why do we always have to pay for something in this forex world. But I have the feeling why do all those people want to have everything for free in this trading world.

I also know that a lot of people feel disapointed because they have already payed for many things without any return.

Remember there is information out there and there is valuable information.

If you know me a little bit or followed me a little bit then you know that I stand for quality and always been correct and sincere in what I said and what I did. In that trading group, I will devote myself to help you in making money true trading. If you have the nescesaary money I promis you that you will cappable of making a living out of your trading.

I make my money true trading. So that means if you don't make money then I want make any.

All the singals that I follow for my trading fund will be given in the trading group.

The purpose of the trading group will be to teach how to trade, teaching discipline, staying focused, contribute in the following up of the charts so this will contribute to the highest possible profit every month and this in an active way.

I know that if I would give my system again on this topic that each individual will never succeed to achieve the same results as that the trading group would make.

The key to succes is that we monitor 7 pairs 1 bund and 2 stockindexes witch are based on severall trading rules. This way we diversify the risk and the profits. It is not possible for one individual to monitor all these pairs and rules.

The trading group is not only going to give you trading signals on entrys and exits but is also going to teach you how to trade and everything about money management so can stand on your own feet if you would no longer want to join the trading group (wich I doubt when you will see the results).

One can think that an EA would solve this problem. Well there is no EA that would for the rest of time make money. An EA can not addapt to the market conditions.

There is no EA that can replace the eye of an experienced professional trader.

So you can join the trading group to contribute in making money in a way that you help the group so that the group will help you.

For information on the trading group you can contact me on the this email adress: zorro_trading_group@hotmail.com

friendly regards..iGoR

PS. For some of you who would be surpised with my plans or think that I have to move to the commercial section, this aproach is the VERY SAME aproach that FXcruiser has with his HAMA pad system and topic. You want find any indicators nore setups on his topic. You can get the information on his systems in his trading lounge true a monthly subsrciption.

Hi Everyone,

As you can see all post after posting 197 are deleeted.

It was after that posting that everything started to get out of hand.

The least we can say is that there was no more relevance of the postings toworths this topic.

So I descided together with Newdigital to deleet everything that was not REALY contributing to the topic.

I know that some of you will say that there should be a freedom of speech or that each individual has the right on giving his opinion (aspecially on a public forum). I agree absolutly. But I think we can all agree that the opinions were no longer in line with the topic but all concentrated on the author.

I tryed to explain in severall postings that this topic is about the zorro system. I tryed to explain severall times that I realy don't mind if someone is giving his opinion on the zorro system or its results. Even if it is very negative.I am not a person that wants only YEAH sayers in here. I don't feel hurt as someone would attack the system itself.

I build already so many systems. I don't consider them as my babys.

And it is not because one builds a new system that the old one was bad. Or that one makes adjustments that he was wrong in the first place.

Remember this is a section in the forum " SUGGESTIONS on trading systems. As said before: it is not because volkswagen comes with a new golf that the old one was bad.

But if you make a posting, attack the system or the results. Attack the ball not the player.

I know that some of you don't like my style because I have an attacking style toworths other systems. But there is a difference in telling an author his system sucks because of this or this reason then to say your system sucks because you suck.

I gave a 4 hour webinar to 60 people with the template you can find on the first posting.

The signals that are produced according the rules explained in the webinar DO NOT RE-PAINT what so ever. So one can do a 100% reliable backtest.

I know that this initial system is a very powerfull system. Proven 2 weeks ago were it produced nearly 939pips (nine hundred and thirty nine) in 1 week. The last week was again an very nice profit. How much I can not tell because of occupation to prepare everything for the trading room that wil start next week.

It will deffenatly has it flaws in bad market conditions but wich system hasn't.

But it is a very robust system. The power and robustness lays in the fact that the principle or the rules can be used between 15 min and daily charts. That it can be used on each pair. Were many systems are designed for only a few pairs or certain time frames.

The system performs on each pair in the same percentual way without changing any values nore parameters.

So I hope it will contribute in your trading or in making some descissions.

I improved the initial system significantly. Those improvements will be shared in the trading group.

In the trading group we will trade the (T_%_R) system that is based on a zigzag indicator but again does not re-paint. And also the improved zorro system.

To give a little example: I went over the charts this weekend together with Arctic. We took some very bad days to see what would happen or what the results would be. We took a 5min eur/usd chart on the 26-09-2007.

As you can see that is one of the worst days you can trade in. Well the improved zorro got away with a 7 pips profit. Some of you wil say is that all but more experienced traders will know that if you can get away with a moderate loss that day, he would already be VERY happy.

On a day like the 25-09-2007 same system and pair (wich has a "reversall down" in the middle of the day) the system made 80pips. The actual working range was only +/- 40 pips. So that is quite promissing.

So for those who would be interested in the trading group but would like to wait a little bit longer or who would like to test the initial zorro system first, just follow the topic that is opend in the commercial section.

I will place on a regular base the results that we make with the trading group. So those results will be witnessed by severall people because the trades will be called life in real time.

If one would be interested to join the group you can contact me true zorro_trading_ group@hotmailcom ( it is a privat group that you can join true a monthly subscription).

In the future in this topic no more details will be shared about the trading group because this is not the commercial section.

If you want details check out the same topic in the commercial section.

If you have anymore questions or sujestions on the zorro system be my guest(even negative ones-- but come with facts and no assumptions) I will still give full support here in this topic on the zorro system.

To be continued..

regards..iGoR

PS1. I will look with Arctic to post the video file of the webinar here on the topic, that was given on the zorro system

PS2. I sujested to newdigital to clean up the other topic of a collegue also so everyone can start monday with a blanco sheet of paper ( but that will depend on the author of that topic of course)

I don't think that by deleting part of the thread you really solved the problem, rather I imagine everyone will come back with a vengeance to try and make the same points over again. But I honestly am not here to argue with you and never was.

Good luck...

All the indicators are still in the zip in first post what you talking about?

Charts

Igor,

How about posting some charts showing the trades you posted results from please.

Thanks,

HS

Reason: