Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 7

Awesome

Thanks iGoR -- Awesome after you wrap your head around it!

A few "different" questions.

1) Which broker allows you to trade oil and E-minins using the MetaTrader platform?

2) What is the other indicator you have on several of the charts named W_O_W?

Thank you

droesparky:
I have the new tpl but not the new iindicators. where can I find the indicators? thx

Where is the new template you wrote about?

He has the new tpl on rapidshare but I dont have the url now, it was on paltalk today.

System

system seems Great!! Gives you an opportunity to re-enter!! So the next question is. can we get audio Alerts for the entry points?? And since it doesn't repaint can an expert be put together??

paltalk

hello people...plz can someone help me with paltalk i installed the messenger and i did everything and i found the room that igor told us about and when i enter they say that i should upgrade and igor said that is totally free..is there is something wrong with what im doing ? coz im new to paltak..

regards

Was I asleep?!

Hi All

Did the webinar take place? Is there a video of the system?

I understand the picture in post 3, but in real time the ZZ line has often not yet appeared, so how do you trade a HA candle following a dot in the direction of the ZZ if the ZZ hasn't yet formed?

Guess I didn't grasp it yet . Example in the two charts below - the second pic is 5 minutes after the first one, and at this point the blue ZZ line appears making it clear that a buy was a good idea. But how would we have known this before the blue ZZ line appeared?

Hope you see what I mean

salamdo:
hello people...plz can someone help me with paltalk i installed the messenger and i did everything and i found the room that igor told us about and when i enter they say that i should upgrade and igor said that is totally free..is there is something wrong with what im doing ? coz im new to paltak.. regards

Hi

PalTalk is free and Igor's room is free but for some strange reason people from some countrys have to pay to get PalTalk.

There are not many countrys that have to pay but maybe you live in one of them.

If you ask PalTalk support you will find out. Anyway i don't think it is a lot of money.

Arctic4x

Forex Optimist:
Hi All

Did the webinar take place? Is there a video of the system?

I understand the picture in post 3, but in real time the ZZ line has often not yet appeared, so how do you trade a HA candle following a dot in the direction of the ZZ if the ZZ hasn't yet formed?

Guess I didn't grasp it yet . Example in the two charts below - the second pic is 5 minutes after the first one, and at this point the blue ZZ line appears making it clear that a buy was a good idea. But how would we have known this before the blue ZZ line appeared?

Hope you see what I mean

The rules for entry are very simple:

SELL - We wait for a red dot if the blue zigzag line is going down, then enter on the first purple Heikin candle.

BUY - We wait for a green dot if the blue zigzag line is going up then enter on the first green Heikin candle.

So it doesn't matter were or how far that bleu line is away from entry...

regards...iGoR

We all know that this system is fresh from the oven.

And you all know me that I'm not someone who thinks that one day of sunshine proofs it is summer.

But I would like to post the results we made this week in the paltalk room this week.

Monday 17th sept : + 298 pips

Tuesday 18 th sept: + 187 pips

Toatal for this week : + 485 pips

These results were witnessed by at least 20 people. There was or is no re-painting element what so ever in the positions that contributed to these results.

All trades were taken on 100% mecanical rules (no dicretionary elements).

regards...iGoR

Hi Igor,

Right, but what about when you have a situation like in my post 67 above where there is no visible blue line?

I'll try to come to the PalTalk / Trading Rooms tomorrow in the hope of learning more.

iGoR:
The rules for entry are very simple:

SELL - We wait for a red dot if the blue zigzag line is going down, then enter on the first purple Heikin candle.

BUY - We wait for a green dot if the blue zigzag line is going up then enter on the first green Heikin candle.

So it doesn't matter were or how far that bleu line is away from entry...

regards...iGoR
Reason: