Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 18

Arctic4x:
All indicators and template is in the first post of this thread. Arctic4x

Thanks for the quick response!

Shinigami:
Hi everyone! Do you want an EA for this system?

El Cid is ready to pay $200 for the EA, what about everyone else?

I'm not selling anything here now. I'm just asking.

I'm game if backtests can show that it is profitable over a long term without adjustments and the drawdown is tolerable (no more than 15-18%). Of course that means someone has to code it first.

saintmo:
I'm game if backtests can show that it is profitable over a long term without adjustments and the drawdown is tolerable (no more than 15-18%). Of course that means someone has to code it first.

I presume that the 15-18%drawdown is the biggest on anual base.

But what do you expect as anual return then ?...

regards...iGoR

iGoR:
NEW TEMPLATE IN POSTING # 1 regards...iGoR

not sure if I did something wrong...but when i download the file in the post 1, I only get the MP3 file with ZORRO song...

Is there an indicator that shows where the blue line would have been in the past before it moved? That way I can backtest this system manually.

Hi

I have enough EAS that give a drawdown of 500 pips and 3 year profits of 1500 pips.The maximum drawdown on most of my EAS IS 8 % per EA with return of 24% over 3 years or 800 pips max dd per ea with 2400 /3 year profit.The emphasis is on capital protection and preservation.I won't touch any EAS with drawdown of more than 8% to start with

I rely on a portfolio of EAS making 8 % * 8 EAS =64 % p a

Regards

El Cid

Hehe yes

I did also try to download it.

elepoutre:
not sure if I did something wrong...but when i download the file in the post 1, I only get the MP3 file with ZORRO song...

Same here.

I'm assuming this is a joke.

pipsweak:
Same here. I'm assuming this is a joke.

Same here!

No indicators/template...just a song!

RickW00716:
Same here! No indicators/template...just a song!

Doesn't help much with trading.....but it sure is nice to dance to!!!

My guess would be that Igor is updating the package and threw that in for kicks.........unless Steinitz has figured a way to hijack the thread!!!

Reason: