Correlation indicator. - page 7

I argue that only correlation matters. Everything else is rubbish.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How could he not?

He tells, and mind you, just tells, but does not trade: Buy EUR/USD and sell USD/Franc.

Why? Why pay 2 spreads, you can just open one euro/franc chart and trade buy and sell there, but this is the most common trade when the moment comes that the locks are no longer collapsible.

He's just misleading people, and enticing them to open an account in their office.

Two spreads to pay for no stop loss.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I argue that only correlation matters. Everything else is rubbish.

Trade report, please.

Yours and this pusher of Telethread's.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

trade report, please.

Yours and that pusher of yours from Telethread.

Here's the report - previously verified

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Correlation indicator.

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2018.01.13 14:05

How not?

He tells, and mind you, just tells, but does not trade: Buy euro/dollar and sell dollar/franc.

Why? Why pay 2 spreads, you can just open one euro/franc chart and trade buy and sell there, but this is the most common trade when the moment comes that the locks are no longer collapsible.

He's just misleading people and encouraging them to open an account with them.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is the report - previously verified

I know, just hinting that the man is a bit ignorant in his "claims" and may be misleading newbies :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

trade report, please.

Yours and that pusher of yours from Telethread.

trade report plz

))))))))))

Why would I do that? For you to believe me, I don't give a shit.

Once I decided to show off. I showed a guy my real and how I trade. I don't trade like that and I'm not showing off anymore.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

))))))))))

Why would I do that? For you to believe me, I don't give a shit.

Once I decided to show off. I showed the guy my real and how I trade. As a result, he didn't trade as well and I got problems in my account and I don't show off anymore.

You don't think a claim is a claim when you have proof?

The second one is a mysticism.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, what kind of assertion is an assertion when there's proof?

The second one's a mysticism.

So I do not insist on anything. If you don't believe me (although you can just open a demo and check), don't.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

So I'm not insisting on anything. If you don't believe me (although you can just open the demo and check), don't.

It's not a matter of faith, it's a matter of knowledge... you're either claiming and proving something or you're just making noise.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's not a matter of faith, it's a matter of knowledge... you're either arguing and proving something or you're just making noise.

I'm not proving anything to anyone.

You can check it elementary by opening a small demo account, but instead you're just shaking the air.

==========

))))))))))) and you just wanted to show a not very profitable, but stable system))))))))))))))

It's called: don't do good to people. It's a joke of course ;)

Reason: