PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 176

Pipmaker latest version

Hi,

Quite new with forextrading. Pipmaker looks interesting.

Have tried V9-2. What is the latest version?

Where can it be downloaded. Does it cost anything?

Thanks in advance.

Bests regards

Stefan

last version is 16, look 1-2 pages back.

Yes, it cost, a beer )

When the big drawdown comes, your win und deposit is 0. Do you ever think about?

erdenmensch:
When the big drawdown comes, your win und deposit is 0. Do you ever think about?

Yes, I did.

2009.10.12 13:29:47 2009.01.06 15:19 Pipmaker_V16: the comment parameter for OrderSend function must be a string

2009.10.12 13:29:47 2009.01.06 15:19 Pipmaker_V16 EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 4062

Hello,

I try to test this version but I have the problem with the comment parameter : "Must be a string"

I've this problem ONLY with the backtest ???

Where is the problem ?

Thank's,

dmbsys

dmbsys:
Hello,

I try to test this version but I have the problem with the comment parameter : "Must be a string"

I've this problem ONLY with the backtest ???

Where is the problem ?

Thank's,

dmbsys

Care to read few post back?

Answered several times - old mt4 build and/or re download history.

Enforcer:
If you use MoneyManagement=true then set TrendSpacing to other value than 1000.

If not, change TrendSpacing from 1000 to desired value.

with ReverseDirection = false is trading on trend, ReverseDirection = true is trading countertrend.

IS not hedging because it not have such feature, it manage buy and sell separatelly

Hello,

you said that it manages Buy and Sell separately, but it closes them together when it has to close open orders. My concern is what normally happens when it opens a position and the trend direction changes when you set ReverseDirection = false, it will not open the second position to hedge the first position until the trend signal changes to the previous trend and that could be several 100pips or even 500pips away.

Hello All

Hello All,

what software is used to transmit signals from one MT4 running an EA to other MT4s to place the same trades as the MT4 running the EA.

kgm:
Hello, you said that it manages Buy and Sell separately, but it closes them together when it has to close open orders. My concern is what normally happens when it opens a position and the trend direction changes when you set ReverseDirection = false, it will not open the second position to hedge the first position until the trend signal changes to the previous trend and that could be several 100pips or even 500pips away.

Openning and closing are different things, will open only if it have a valid signal no matter how pips away.

extern int ProfitMode = 1; // 1= mixed mode, 2= global mode, 3= split mode

mixed = close all when

- profit reached if sum of all orders = target

- close buys or sells if one direction reach target leaving other direction open

global

global = close all orders only if profit reached if sum of all orders = target

split = manage buys and sell individually (each direction must aquire profit target)

kgm:
Hello All, what software is used to transmit signals from one MT4 running an EA to other MT4s to place the same trades as the MT4 running the EA.

visit www.signalcopy.com for copying signals

Reason: