Indicators with alerts/signal - page 312

studbiol:
Hi Dan, this is the one I attached (take a look at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page206). I tried ... but I failed. I hope MrTools will find the bug(s) and clean them up.

Dear STUDBIOL,

The 2 indicators attached are the same one(just different names)

The first has the bug

The second does not have the bug

That is why I sended to MRTOOLS the second one(the ORIGINAL)

I kandly ask to MRTOOLS to use the second one, but for the cros of

ONLY 6EMAClose with 8EMAOpen

Thank you very much for your time

And thank you for your patience MRTOOLS

Regards

Dan

Files:

dansmol:
..... but for the cross of ONLY 6EMAClose with 8EMAOpen .....

Hi Dan, didn't want to blame you ... if I took wrong words - I'm realy sorry.

Btw.: You prefer the cross of twoindicators? Do you have any experience with that setting? I traded the cross of ema 3 with ema 13 (both price close) and this was very successful (most of the time). To confirm I have Gann candels (length 10) on my chart. Which indicator(s) do you add to the ema cross?

MAs new take on the profit challenge

hi guys !

I am now trying to develop a system for H4 TF taking advantage of longer term movements that are less susceptible to be battered by news and speculations, or so the theory goes

I got a EMA 5, 13, 26 and a SMA of 70 place them on either h4 or h1 and notice when all cross into a single point ( i.e. all cross within 1, 2 or 3 candles ) it's a pretty darn good signal. So here comes the question, can there be an alert going on email or such when this happens ?

Thanks,

Al

mrtools:
Dan and Studbiol thank you all for your patience, Dan left the 3 ma's but since now you can change them however you like could just have 2 ma's the same setting then will be a 2 ma cross. Think the refreshing problem is possibly fixed(haven't had it working long enough to confirm) also added a little chunk of code to remove the vertical and horizontal lines when indicator removed.

Dear MRTOOLS

What can I say?

AMAZING. It works like a charm.

About patience? When we ask for your help(and I guees STUDBIOL agrees

with me) PATIENCE is our midle name.

Now my system is almost complete.I miss only the strenght indicator, but I am ready to wait AS LONG AS IT TAKES.

Again, thank you very much for you time

Dan

P.S.About the chart you attached, can you tell me what pair it is, and what

kind of candle you use?

studbiol:
Hi Dan, didn't want to blame you ... if I took wrong words - I'm realy sorry. Btw.: You prefer the cross of twoindicators? Do you have any experience with that setting? I traded the cross of ema 3 with ema 13 (both price close) and this was very successful (most of the time). To confirm I have Gann candels (length 10) on my chart. Which indicator(s) do you add to the ema cross?

Dear STUDBIOL,

Don't be sorry. I know you didn't want to blame me, and I don't think you used the wrong words. It was allways a pleasure to read your posts, and now is a pleasure to talk to you.

BTW I made a mistake. I don't use 2 indicators but 3 (cross).

Attached you find a folder for you With my system. Try it and let me know

What do you think.Feel free to take off or add anything to improve it.

Allways a pleasure

Dan

P.S. will you be so kind to post your Gann candels?

Files:

dansmol:
Dear MRTOOLS

What can I say?

AMAZING. It works like a charm.

About patience? When we ask for your help(and I guees STUDBIOL agrees

with me) PATIENCE is our midle name.

Now my system is almost complete.I miss only the strenght indicator, but I am ready to wait AS LONG AS IT TAKES.

Again, thank you very much for you time

Dan

P.S.About the chart you attached, can you tell me what pair it is, and what

kind of candle you use?

Candle is Heiken Ashi_alerts and the chart was GbpUsd.Posting it in case your interested, and the alert uses the sound wav. file attached.To get it to play had to go to tools/options/events/alerts then on alerts line change it to good-bad-ugly.wav

mrtools:
Dan and Studbiol thank you all for your patience, Dan left the 3 ma's but since now you can change them however you like could just have 2 ma's the same setting then will be a 2 ma cross. Think the refreshing problem is possibly fixed(haven't had it working long enough to confirm) also added a little chunk of code to remove the vertical and horizontal lines when indicator removed.

Dear MRTOOLS

I am but I wish to ask you 2 more favors

1) I don't know how to make the indicator to work for cross of only 2 EMA.

-if I put 3 EMA it works perfect, but when is caming to exit signal it start to

give the same message for as long as the candle is in place(15min

candle give every 3 seconds the same message)

-if I put any 2 ma's the same settings, doesn't work at all(see attachement)

2) I have an indicator(attached).It gives signal with an arrow and message.

Can you add also the same signals(cross of vertical and orizontal lines,

go short @........exit sort @.....and so on) lke DODA does?

Thank you very much

Dan

alert

Hi

anyone can make this indicator with sound alert

thanks

Files:

mrtools:
Dan and Studbiol thank you all for your patience.....also added a little chunk of code to remove the vertical and horizontal lines when indicator removed.

I will try and report

dansmol:
Dear STUDBIOL,.....Attached you find a folder for you With my system. Try it and let me know What do you think...... P.S. will you be so kind to post your Gann candels?

Dear Dan, I'm very pleased of the coloured_MOM especially when it is overlayed upon Waddar_Attar_Explosion ... a very interesting combination.

Gann Candles are attached.

Have a nice day

Look for any version of hull moving average slope (there are quite a few) That one is showing the slope of a hull moving average and is using igorads version (the "Slope Direction Line") of it to do so

aliza_2084:
Hi

anyone can make this indicator with sound alert

thanks
Reason: