PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 88

Hi Enforcer!

Can you help me with the LM codes? I tried to add the codes to the 9-1 but I get alot of errors. Is it the indicators are conflicting with one another? What should I do?

Regards

hi EN! Have you seen Ultra Trend indicator? I think it doesn't give alot of WHIPSAWS than I_Trend indicator.

Files:

PipMaker V12

Hi Enforcer,

FXDD only allows 0.1 lotsize demo accounts even though they do offer 0.01 lotsize real accounts.

If I change LotSize and LotIncrement to 0.1, what else do I need to change to make the changes proportional?

Thank you for advising.

Best,

forexjim

Nf

Hi my situation is quite similar to Forexjim. I'm using NF and they only accept 0.1 lots. apparently FXDD and NF are GMT +2 so anyone can explain any settings to watch out for or timing to set.

Thanks

Togu:
Hi Enforcer!

Can you help me with the LM codes? I tried to add the codes to the 9-1 but I get alot of errors. Is it the indicators are conflicting with one another? What should I do?

Regards

I'll take a look to se how to adjust for v9.1

forexjim:
Hi Enforcer,

FXDD only allows 0.1 lotsize demo accounts even though they do offer 0.01 lotsize real accounts.

If I change LotSize and LotIncrement to 0.1, what else do I need to change to make the changes proportional?

Thank you for advising.

Best,

forexjim

In this case you should have everything multiplied by 10, ProfitTarget, MaxLoss and of course money in balance

PipMakerV12

Enforcer:
In this case you should have everything multiplied by 10, ProfitTarget, MaxLoss and of course money in balance

Hi Enforcer,

Thank you for the advice. Will test and report the result.

Best,

forexjim

Enforcer:
I'll take a look to se how to adjust for v9.1

THANK YOU EN! YOU THE MAN

like the EA, Runs nice on neuimex, but when I test it on FIBO Group platform I get "OrderSend error 129"

A quick google search gave me the answer "Error 129: invalid price"

Can someone please help me ?

IRRitation:
like the EA, Runs nice on neuimex, but when I test it on FIBO Group platform I get "OrderSend error 129"

A quick google search gave me the answer "Error 129: invalid price"

Can someone please help me ?

Hi, could you post your setup. Maybe your SL and TP are not allowed by the broker.

Reason: