I have open orders of currency pairs A, B, and C. Is there a way to get the expert to recognize that there is no open order of currency pair D?

Hi, say I have open orders of currency pairs A, B, and C. Is there a way to get the expert to recognize that there is no open order of currency pair D, and given the right conditions, to then open one? Or to see that there already is an trade open for currency par A and not open one? I'm wanting to have this expert running on 4 different currency pairs but I only want one open trade at a time per currency pair. How do I do this? I've been thinking about it a while and I'm stuck.

thanks.

Hi, say I have open orders of currency pairs A, B, and C. Is there a way to get the expert to recognize that there is no open order of currency pair D, and given the right conditions, to then open one? Or to see that there already is an trade open for currency par A and not open one? I'm wanting to have this expert running on 4 different currency pairs but I only want one open trade at a time per currency pair. How do I do this? I've been thinking about it a while and I'm stuck.

thanks.

// Try to use:
if(OrderSymbol()!=A,B,C,D)continue;
// or
if(OrderSymbol()==A,B,C,D)
{
}
// in the OrdersTotal() loop.

Dear Nicholas,
Please use only one forum, do not duplicate your messages on this and MQL4 forums.
Thank you.
Reason: