Does automatic trade really work on live accounts with all brokers?

Hello everyone

I am new to forex trading. I learned all the basics, traded on demo accounts, learned EA programming, and am forward test them. My questions are:

Does EA really work on live accounts with all brokers? How does auto-trade work at the news time? Do you guys have any good or bad experiences with any broker? please share them.

Good broker

Hi,

I think this is a good broker interbankfx.com and almost support all EA based on mql language..

============================

Don't loose your money anymore

http://www.freefxsystem.com

Is the execution of live ea same the demo ea if we active same ea with demo and live account simultaneity? Are there anybody having verified it?

Is the execution of live ea same the demo ea if we active same ea with demo and live account simultaneity? Are there anybody having verified it?

Yes. It is a good test to check live accounts. Anyone compared live and demo account using same EA on both accounts at the same time and got the same or different results? Please share your experience.

No, interbankfx.com is a bad broker. Stop the propaganda. I won't let you guys scam people anymore. If you want a good broker, check out forexbastards.com and they will tell you how it really is. That guy probably works for interbankfx.com and is just spamming. Don't believe him.

Reason: