PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 175

AutoRecovery

Seems like the AutoRecovery would be a really good thing. do you have some settings that work yet?

Reply by Enforcer

Thanks a lot.

Bigape

Can you look into this please

hello,

Nice work with this EA, my version 16 does not place counter trades in a loosing position, its leaves one position open almost for ever, what could be the problem.

Than, is it possible to make this EA trade with the trend, most of the time when it trades counter the trend, it could start opening sell position in a uptrend just at the beginning of the uptrend, using this in a live account is not gonna be easy. And when one makes the ReverseDirection = false, it then does not hedge properly. please can you look into this.

Thanks

kgm:
hello,

Nice work with this EA, my version 16 does not place counter trades in a loosing position, its leaves one position open almost for ever, what could be the problem.

Than, is it possible to make this EA trade with the trend, most of the time when it trades counter the trend, it could start opening sell position in a uptrend just at the beginning of the uptrend, using this in a live account is not gonna be easy. And when one makes the ReverseDirection = false, it then does not hedge properly. please can you look into this.

Thanks

If you use MoneyManagement=true then set TrendSpacing to other value than 1000.

If not, change TrendSpacing from 1000 to desired value.

with ReverseDirection = false is trading on trend, ReverseDirection = true is trading countertrend.

IS not hedging because it not have such feature, it manage buy and sell separatelly

forgot to mention

fisher is set to M15 and SetDevTF 15 as well

Pipmaker V16: the comment parameter for OrderSend function must b

I am using the latest PipMaker v16 and all was fine until it started writing this message alll over again in expert tab:

"2009.10.08 12:06:45 Pipmaker V16: the comment parameter for OrderSend function must be a string"

Anyone knows how to correct this?

Problem solved!

barman48:
I am using the latest PipMaker v16 and all was fine until it started writing this message alll over again in expert tab:

"2009.10.08 12:06:45 Pipmaker V16: the comment parameter for OrderSend function must be a string"

Anyone knows how to correct this?

Forget about my problem. I finally solved it by removing the EA, refreshing the chart, and putting back the EA on it, and the error vanished.

Reason: