[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 5

no need for any "tutorials"... Just read the built-in help and that's it. Also, if you look around, this forum can answer almost 99% of your questions.

Fox_RM:

I think that ONE textbook is obviously not enough. The Internet has many different sites where the basics of MQL and the basics of "expert writing" are explained (I'll send you the links in private if you need them). For example, I have

I downloaded them and converted them to chm format. I have them handy all the time. If I'm going to trade with Expert Advisors I think I'm in a hurry, I need to get acquainted with indices and then complicate the matter IMHO.

Please)))

I basically do not need anything complicated )I have an idea of the different functions and how to write them I just do not know where to start i.e. how to write a standard ordersend function so that it opens two orders simultaneously))

vkontakte0:

please throw ))))
Thrown.

FAQ:
no need for any "tutorials"... Just read the built-in help and that's it. Also, if you look around, you can find answers to almost 99% of your questions on this forum.
I disagree. It's just that the Help is Och. difficult. Sometimes it's a great help for me to see how a particular mechanism is implemented.

vkontakte0:

I basically do not need anything complicated )I have an idea of the different functions and how to write them I just do not know where to start i.e. how to write a standard ordersend function so that it opens two orders simultaneously))

This is a terrible secret and I promise you won't tell it to anybody: you have to write two Ordersend functions and they will work in the Strategy Tester only, because MT4 has only one trade flow and the server cannot accept two trade orders both on the demo and on the real account.

To enter two orders with a delay of 20-30 seconds between them, such a pause is not critical unless of course they catch a profit of 2-3 pips... I need about 10-15 seconds for example to manually open two orders on different pairs and everything works fine.

Reshetov:
You have to enter the two Ordersend functions and they will work only in the tester, because MT4 has only one trade flow and two trade orders neither on the demo nor on the real server at the same time will not be able to accept.

If they are both open at the same price, they will be bid and ask if they open one trade, just take profit, and if they close two, use stops and profits ?)

is it possible to open two trades at the same time on mt5?)

Thank you in advance))

On MT5 there is only one position at all....

Fox_RM:
I disagree. It's just that it's difficult to do it by reference. Sometimes it's a great help for me to see how a particular mechanism is implemented.

Well, disagree, that's the difference between us. I am quite good at 5 programming languages and have never read a single book. Always only help (HELP), often in English. Ask any programmer and you will get the same answer.
Reason: