NFA bans locking from 15 May 2009 - page 37

I've read here about the abolition of locs.

Would you please enlighten me as to what counts as a lot? Is it the opening of opposite orders without stops on the same currency pair? Or even if I need to open an opposite order with a stop, it will be prohibited. Does this mean that if I open an order in one direction, then this is the only way to fund the order, and there is no other way? Do I get it right?

Rayder69 писал(а) >>

I've been reading about the cancellation of loks.

Am I reading that right?

Yes, we are talking about prohibition of "opening differently directed positions in the same account".

And actually, the question has moved from the original (the fact of the ban) to a private one - whether or not the locke is useful.

But the fact that they have been banned is the point!

Obviously, the very fact of prohibition limits our choice of strategy (and/or tactics) to work.

Analogy:

It's how officials sit on our necks. What 'protects, prohibits and distributes' they have.

They (bureaucrats) are not needed in most cases. But they have been given the right to distribute and prohibit something.

And they have been given the right to distribute and ban something that absolutely does not need it.

And they allow some people and prohibit others for bribes. Any prohibition is a trough for an official.

And officials reproduce themselves with their sons and nephews. By creating new state structures to ban and license something.....

//-------------------------------------------------------------

There is something similar with the lokas. Of course this is not about taking care of the client.

On the contrary. A restriction of his rights.

Oh, my God! Pull, you guys! Human rights activists are on it!!!

timbo >> :

Why are you confusing yourself and making yourself scared? What "kilometres open"? It's simple.

Still can't get used to (the bad stuff...) and so I forget...

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/22699

We have already got used to that with the lot platform the set stops "disappear" together with closing of a position.

Now, to "cover" a position with stops, you have to connect the orders...

Otherwise, for example, when a stop order triggers, the take order will remain.

It's elementary not to trace by hand and there is a mess with the layout when writing EAs/scripts.

Now of course it's hard to tell without seeing MT5, but in the classic net terminal it's like this...

Rita писал(а) >>

There is something similar with the lokas. Of course, it's not about customer care at all.

It's the opposite. Restricting his rights.

It seems to me that since May 18th the rates have "started to move". If it is the consequence of the prohibition of lots or the prohibition of lots was given in anticipation of the revival in the forex market, one can only guess.

What human rights activists...

I have two experts working on the same pair with different tactics. And the positions - sometimes, overlap.

And following the letter of the ban, I am now not allowed to use such a system of work on one account.

Who would benefit from it?

After all, both EAs are profitable (no one will work with losing EAs on a real account, it's obvious)!

kombat >> :

Now of course it's hard to tell without seeing MT5, but in the classic net terminal that's how it is...

Right. At one time tormented by the FC with their IDS....

Rita >> :

After all, both EAs are profitable (no one will work with losing EAs on the real - that's obvious)!

It makes sense - "no one will work with losing EAs". But then the question arises who is losing? Evil tongues speak about 95%.

timbo >> :

It makes sense - "no one will work with loss-making experts in the real world". But it begs the question, then, who is leaking? Evil tongues are talking about 95%.

I have been in forex for about three years. And only about 6-7 months ago I started to earn steadily and even withdraw funds from accounts. (Before that I used to make deposit more and more).

And it happened after I switched to automatic and semiautomatic trading.

And this happened after I switched to automatic and semi-automatic trading. They say about 95 percent.

But those 95% are, as they say, "fluctuating employees". Those who come, trade their trades for six months to a year and leave.

It's no coincidence that on every corner there are advertisements of different DCs for learning how to trade on the market. The key to the success of these companies is "staff turnover" (you get in, you get out, you get lost).

//------------------------------------

And what is interesting. As soon as I start to earn I see that broker´s kitchens (I trade with usual average brokerage companies) are doing everything to make the work of successful trader more difficult.

Including various bans...

Reason: