PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 86

Enforcer:
Can't allways win

6 pips loss vs. 59 profit is not that bad.

V12 have same functionality as v10LM if you don't use iTrend.

Only difference is the signal is reversed by default so v12 work with ReverseSignal=false and ProfitMode=2 as v10 with ReverseSignal=true.

Hello Enforcer,

Noted about the 2 versions.

I am attaching the statement for today, I erased the trading account#, as you can see now I got profited USD 4.5, which equivalent to 45 pips (as I am using micro lot)

Files:
statement_5.htm  28 kb

Hello folks

I am lucky this week...

Total this week is 210 pips (I turned off the EA on Wednesday and Thursday as I was away for an asssignment).

Hoping that this EA will work the same in the future.

Have a nice weekend

That's my statement for today.

Files:
statement_6.htm  27 kb

Enforcer:

@manz66

Chart timeframe doesn't matter. Neither magic number used.

That's how is working, put buy orders when trend is down. It take profit when trend comes back. If is not comming back, loss management will take care.

If you're not happy whit this mode set ReverseSignal to true.

Thank you Enforcer, you are a good person.

I shall try your suggestion.

Thanks

Enforcer:

Thank you for your kindness .. Please develop this EA as soon as posible. You can make it better than this time man... Thanks again...

Lite Forex/ Straighthold Trader

I have ever read in this thread about using EA on the above mentioned broker.

Yupp...do not use this EA on the above mentioned broker.

Thanks and have a nice weekend

Enforcer:

A very nice result.

I read that you utilise the EA on different pairs.

When you have time, do you mind to share the setting for USD/JPY and EUR/USD?

And do you we have to set also the magic numbers? as I dont see the magic number on the EA.

Thanks again

Edick:
A very nice result.

I read that you utilise the EA on different pairs.

When you have time, do you mind to share the setting for USD/JPY and EUR/USD?

And do you we have to set also the magic numbers? as I dont see the magic number on the EA.

Thanks again

I used default settings for all pairs but for other than GPBUSD it seem it need more tuning.

Magic number is automatically assigned according to each pair used for both normal orders and recovery orders, is no need to set it manually.

Meanwhile see how is going my own EA (from where I took parts of codes for PipMaker, EAs are somehow similar but not identical so not everything fits from one to other)

7 months report

waltini:
this should do it.

Thanks!!! But my opinion is getting farther from the original method?!?! Having all the different indicators. Personally I think v9-1 is the best but I have to make sure that "only short,long" not both. So after evaluating the chart I enable those options. That's how I trade. If I could just put LM codes into the v9. It would be awesome

I have a stupid question about this ea, it might be answered before. could it pick up the deal when disconnection happen? how about 10mins, 30mins or even longer? I don't know other brokers, but as far as i know, interbank is very good at it, drop clients off, then...after taking a shit or finishing a movie something like that, the damn connection recovered...sorry about my english.

Reason: