10points 3.mq4 - page 316

richest:
Do I have to attach additional MACD EA/indicator in order the 10points 3 to work?

Also, would you mind elaborating the settings in this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page208

It doesn't need additional indicator to work. The MACD Alert indicator I made it for newdigital so he can observe when is the opportunity that the EA is going to launch trades, so he can decide whether to let the EA take the trade.

extern int Magic = 772188;

Magic number to let the EA recognize the trade with this tag are opened by itself instead of manual trades

extern double TakeProfit = 10;

Take profit when the 1st position reached this pips

extern double Lots = 0.01;

Lot size to start trading when money management not in use

extern double InitialStop = 160;

Stop loss to be place at the last order

extern double TrailingStop = 0;

Trailing Stop

extern int MaxTrades = 10;

Total orders allowed to be trade on the same pair

extern double Multiplier = 3;

If the initial position loss, the next order lot size will be multiply by this figure

extern int Pips = 5;

If the initial position loss by this pips, open the next order

extern int OrderstoProtect = 4;

When total orders reaches this figure, the EA will close off position as fast as possible without waitting for the trades to touch TP, atleast close them all when breakeven

extern bool Money_management = true;

Money management

extern int AccountType = 1;

0: Standard account(NorthFinance,MiG,Alpari Russia)

1: Normal account(Alpari UK, Velocity, Interbank Standard)

2: InterbankFX's NANO Account

extern double risk = 0.5;

Use this % of margin for the 1st trade - Only applicable when Money Management=true

extern bool ReverseSignal = false;

Reverse the buy/sell signal

extern int Fast_EMA = 12;

extern int Slow_EMA = 26;

extern int Signal_SMA = 9;

MACD setups

extern int Shift = 1;

Signal lagging(bar shift)

extern int TradingRange = 0;

If set to 30, MACD will only trade when cross above at 0.30/below -0.30 for USDJPY or above 0.0030/below-0.0030 for EURUSD

extern bool UseTimeFilter=true;

Activate time filter

extern int StopTrade = 13;

Stop trading hour(broker time)

extern int StartTrade = 18;

Restart trading hour(broker time)

Hope this help.

Regards

David

wow, that was fast

thanks

richest:
wow, that was fast thanks

Always. Used to have 90wpm on a typing test with 100% accuracy. Took another test the other day, found my performance dropped to 57wpm with 98% accuracy only, but still scared the shit out the man that gave me test.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Used to have 90wpm on a typing test with 100% accuracy.

Wow. Very impressive.

Statements is updated.

It is EA with MACD alert indicator.

Files:
10pipsmacd.htm  119 kb

newdigital:
Statements is updated. It is EA with MACD alert indicator.

ND, what current settings do you use for this statement? Seemed quite interesting result for a 10 day trading

newdigital:
I agree. But I am not trading all the signals. When I am getting alert so i am deciding to trade or not. If I decide to trade so I will switch EA on for this pair. If I get loss so I will think that my technical analysis was bad one. It is only depends on technical analysis and the news. Because 50 minutes is enough time to decide to trade or not. If I like to trade manually so this EA will help me.

by having pipstep 5 and max order 10, multiplier lot = 3, its formula for disaster i think.

Million_Fund:
by having pipstep 5 and max order 10, multiplier lot = 3, its formula for disaster i think.

As I remember multiplier lot = 2 and max order 5. And I am receiving alert by indicator 50 minutes before EA will open the order for the pair. So, I have a time to decide to trade or not using simple technical analysis for every single order for every single pair. I am testing 16 or 17 pairs and as Ea is not trading often so I still can have 1 or 2 orders per day. Sometimes I am not trading but it is based on technical analysis as well. It is the same as someone asking you: "at 2 am EA will open buy for EURUSD, so will you trade this pair? You have 50 minutes to decide ...". It is very comfortable, right?

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: from this page till this page.

Weekend results

Hi

Pairs like audy, gbbchf, gy, ny, are with 7 pipstep and profit 14.

Pairs are trading only positive swap, with only buy, except eurusd, eurcad, usdcad.

Initial mini lot - 0.01; max. trades - 6

Best Regards

Files:
10.3david.gif  6 kb
10.3david.htm  130 kb

this week performance...with broker Liteforex(Straighthold)...:)

all setting leave by default...only timefilter,i set to false for eu and uj

Reason: