PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 193

Supranium:
You are wrong and its clear that you dont have even slightest idea how this EA works. Please dont make any stupid posts again ok?

I will try to clear it out for you a little.

At the moment the ea has several indicators and the ones which are enabled- ALL have to show green/red light on same time for PM to open an order.

Stochastic gives the light only on OS/OB zone line crosses. In all other movements its just grey. Thiese line crosses in OS/OB area doesnt even tell that the price is starting to move back. Its just slight movement mostly.

If stochastic code would be configured to give the light whenever both lines are coming back from OS/OB zone and continuosly give the light until price hits OB/OS zone again, it would be much more accurate and will give us chance to tweak PipMaker a lot more.

Hopefully my short explanation was understandable. I just dont have time to write a book for you.

Happy new year everyone!

Yes sur! oh great and wonderful trader and forum master!!

Dude you need to loosen your shorts a little bit(a little to tight around your neck )!!

Good luck finding help, you will need it!

lol.

Im just tired from thiese silly posts everythere. If you read the thread a little (some pages back) then you should see that im not stupid and i know thatthere is stochastic indicator inside the Pipmaker. If you think a little and read my posts here, you should also understand that im not just another noob who doesnt understand s***t what he is talking about.

I have ran hundreds of backtests with pipmaker, trying to find good settings and i know exactly how capable this EA is. So dont be too sad about my offensive post earlier. I just dont need some guy to tell here stories about what Pipmaker needs or doesnt need, if he doesnt have a clue what PipMaker is.

Pairs and TF's?

Does this have a preferred pair and timeframe? I've been through the thread and couldn't find any info on that.

Thanks.

Enforcer:
PipMaker_v17_2 - fixed lot issue for manual lot selection (when MoneyMangement = false)

@bluestrader37

I think it would be better to have a different EA for your strategy rahtger than integrate it on PipMaker.

By all means instead of being touchy around this why not share what you have learn with the PipMaker. After all you received the Pipmaker out of the goodness of a person who cared to share..your turn?

Happy New year

Randy

Supranium:
lol. I have ran hundreds of backtests with pipmaker, trying to find good settings and i know exactly how capable this ea is.

James666:
I thought v17 was an evolution of the previous versions. Looks like some people are going back in time!

Not going back in time, not "into" this type Ea's so don't keep up with this thread saw someone looking for oversold and overbought mod so thought i would help , sorry it was wrong Ea and sorry for any inconvience. Will remove !!!!!

Edit::: Just found 17_2 version took me about a minute must have been typing in my sleep last night. Anyway that version has stoch. for oversold and overbought, no need for any mod!

Edit2::: According to great Pipmaker backtester "Supranium" I was wrong about my last edit, and again like a couple posts back apoligize for any inconvience caused by this grave error in my judgement.

"stop children what's that sound everyone look what's going down"

Buffalo Springfield

Supranium:
lol.

Im just tired from thiese silly posts everythere. If you read the thread a little (some pages back) then you should see that im not stupid and i know thatthere is stochastic indicator inside the Pipmaker. If you think a little and read my posts here, you should also understand that im not just another noob who doesnt understand s***t what he is talking about.

I have ran hundreds of backtests with pipmaker, trying to find good settings and i know exactly how capable this EA is. So dont be too sad about my offensive post earlier. I just dont need some guy to tell here stories about what Pipmaker needs or doesnt need, if he doesnt have a clue what PipMaker is.

Ok backtester dude got it, but need to clear up a few things with you since you don't seem to have a clue, first of all not sad at all think its kinda funny in a sad way how you try to shove what you want done down my throat and start getting offensive with me when I didn't get it right, especially when your to lazy to learn how to do it yourself. The way you jump on peoples case who are only trying to help is sad!! Again good luck in getting your mod done!!!! I did it on 17_2 was a good idea you had!!

You seem to have a big problem you do not know how to control your insults.

Good luck with that and BTW I read every single post on the pipmakeryou know what they say about people that assume and you sir assume most everything.

Supranium:

Same words to you too. Read the thread before you post something stupid please!!!

Im too lazy to learn mq4 language? Im not the programmer. To become one, takes years... It also takes years to be sucsessful trader. I have family to feed and work to do. I cant do everything. Thats the only reason why i dont know how to rewrite the code.

Update

Did a little tinkering, went back in the thread to get more familiar with this Ea, like i told the self proclaimed thread moderator, did a year backtest, had 1 bump in the road was Aug. 7 last year nfp day, which is an easy fix, if you notice on pdf most trades closed within couple minutes, some lasted a day, min. 10 pips profit on 1k account .1 lotsize minumim. Want to thank Don Forex and Enforcer and other developers and testers, for great work on this Ea. Now to tinker a little with the MM.

A lot of settings work for 2009. I recommend to backtest since the beginning of 2008 to be sure. It was completely different year from 2009 and im pretty sure that 2010 will be completely different again. Hopefully 2010 will be something in the middle and we can earn some money with EAs at least.

I have come across very profitable settings for 2009 back test which will kill the account in 2008. A lot of settings are able to make 10-15% per month but none of them considerably more and survive 2008.01 - 2009.12 sadly.

This is the backtest of 2009 on eurchf agressive strategy which needs stochastic to be changed. With stochastic changed, i could probably lower the SL and also DD. This setting is using TP50 TS20 and SL200. 0.1-0.2 lot size used for this back test. 1000$ - 6533$. 11months.

The same setting doesnt produce profit in 2008.

Files:
2009.gif  10 kb
Reason: