Teach me, people of goodwill... - page 11

you're funny... I wanted to get some excitement going here ))))))))

there was a time when you came to this forum and there were so many ideas... so many smart people... interesting topics...

You would read most of it and not understand (due to their illiteracy) - but you would leave with a sense of satisfaction that there is hope and so on ...

and now the topic)))))) like - how much money do you need to be happy trader ))))))) teach me how to earn 1 pip ))))) sadly....

the battles are going on here - you might learn something else there ... at least the main thing - you don't have to listen to anyone ...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page1026

good luck...

Don't make a fuss... Don't get too smart either... But finding someone to exchange signals with, that's possible ))))

someone:
don't make a fuss... Don't get too smart either... But find someone to exchange signals with, that's possible ))))

Someone who really has signals won't share them... but sharing a hunch = multiplying failure by 2...

a trader is originally a loner... imho all of course...

Vizard:

Who really has signals - won't share them... Sharing guesses = multiplying failure by 2...

a trader is originally a loner... Imho, of course...

What are your signals for? You trade on your own, listen to other people's signals...

someone:

What are your signals for? You trade on your own, but you listen to other people's...

)))))))))) I don't understand your logic...

If you have your own signals, why should you listen to the ones you do not understand? )))) which are based on...

or just their own left ones ... if so, which it seems ... then failure x2...

good to go...

Vizard:

)))))))))) i don't understand your logic...

If you have signals that you trade with, why listen to some left-handed ones? )))) I don't know what they are based on...

or just their own left...if so, which it seems... then failure x2...

good to go...

that's like a parrot: x2? merge, x2, merge...

and if we look at the logic, the "left signals" are necessary to reduce the risks. )))

)))))

Vizard:

you're funny... I wanted to get some excitement going here ))))))))

there was a time when you came to this forum and there were so many ideas... so many smart people... interesting topics...

You would read most of it and not understand (due to their illiteracy) - but you would leave with a sense of satisfaction that there is hope and so on ...

and now the topic)))))) like - how much money do you need to be happy trader ))))))) teach me how to earn 1 pip ))))) sadly....

it's just that the baby years are over...

it's just that we've all grown up...

Reason: