PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 196

currently stochastic filter is not working like it should and i dont know if mr Enforcer understood my explanation for it.

Currently it gives red light then lines hit OB area. It gives green light all other times.

Repeating how it should work.

Grey light (no trading allowed) = Stochastic in OB/OS area.

Green light (long orders allowed) = Stochastic in middle area. Green line above red line.

Red light (short orders allowed) = Stochastic in middle area. Green line below red line.

If some programmer will get it working like it should, i will definately share my results with him ofcourse. Until its not working, theres not much to share, rather than high DD 10% per month settings which everyone of you can accomplish with a little effort put in EA.

Good luck!

PipMaker_v17_3

V17_3(fixed)

Added stochastic as overbought/oversold filter.

Obviously you can't use stoch as trade signal and stoch filter for no trade signal.

Files:
pm17_3.zip  19 kb

Fixed stoch filter, re-download v17_3 from old location

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177291/page129

About other indicators.

Everybody have it's own idea and preferred indicators.

Fact is many act similar so is no good to throw a bunch of indicators into code.

So for an new indicator to be added should be confirmed as worthy by more users.

Again colors explanation:

For indicators:

Gray- indicator not in use

Yellow- no trend

Green- up trend

Red- down trend

For OB/OS filter (stochastic)

Red- trade forbidden - stoch is in OB or OS area

Green- trade allowed

Main Direction

yellow- no trend

green- up trend

red- down trend

About project

This is open project (free) and anyone interested should contribute.

Open project mean anyone contribute (more or less, according to each one's skills and ideas) and build together something.

Instead, 99% of people wait for me to do all the job and just raise demands - "I want this, I want that" and are even too lazy to read code explanation or browse thread.

About set files

Things like "I give you my settings in private only if you code as I want" are lame.

Either give them free, without conditions, exactly as you got this EA, either shut up and get lost together with your set files.

Supranium:
currently stochastic filter is not working like it should and i dont know if mr Enforcer understood my explanation for it.

Currently it gives red light then lines hit OB area. It gives green light all other times.

Repeating how it should work.

Grey light (no trading allowed) = Stochastic in OB/OS area.

Green light (long orders allowed) = Stochastic in middle area. Green line above red line.

Red light (short orders allowed) = Stochastic in middle area. Green line below red line.

If some programmer will get it working like it should, i will definately share my results with him ofcourse. Until its not working, theres not much to share, rather than high DD 10% per month settings which everyone of you can accomplish with a little effort put in EA.

Good luck!

hi supranium,

thank you for the explanation,

oh does it mean stochastic filter only sign for our eyes to make a better setting? it does not working to filter out, no open order if in the OB/OS area.

about colour : most of all with the new setting i only see yellow colour.

sometimes all yellow colour but stochastic filter is grey... hehe i think yellow =open long order but that is wrong must be green to open long...

so what does it mean yellow colour?

green=ok to open long order ( hm i really seldom see green colour sometimes i see only in i trend....)

red=ok to open short order

grey= no order allowed

i see only red and grey colour only in stochastic filter righ now....

hehe i never see open order with my eyes when pipmaker did it, only know there is open order..... and if there is open order i see in the chart to see, it is right position or not, at the beginning of the trend, middle or in the end.... or is open position in the same direction of the trend.... if wrong direction it means a big drawdown and will hit stop loss...

hehe... i have to change the setting then because i don't see green light so often.... that why never open order... most of it a yellow in all indicator... i just realize all of open order is short and never see long order before in the higher time frame setting...

did you run on live account yet? hehe i don't use a back test because i don't know where to get the file and how to test it....and i think back test is different data.....

do you mean high DD 10%/month is mean losing every month 10%? and never win every month?? what is draw down any way??

is it in live account or demo live account?

hm it's hard then if every month alway losing 10% to get the good setting... or do you use martin triangle? i don't try martin triangle setup because i don't have enough money to make it in the real account when i have a good setup....

i'm not a programmer, i hope enforcer or any one can make stoch filter to OB/OS...

is it good idea my reccomendation to put more indicator or it's enough? i just only hope there is ff calender and stock filter OB/OS with the new EA...

hehe but if there is someone can make more indicator, it means more better.... more indicator more better but first the importance thing is stochastic filter OB/OS first then maybe FF calender.

any comment in my setting above supranium?

thank you.

Enforcer:
Either give them free, without conditions, exactly as you got this EA, either shut up and get lost together with your set files.

Sorry but my point of view is completely different. Guys/Girls who does not bother to dedicate some time for testing or developing PipMaker DO NOT deserve good settings worked out by others.

Theres nothing wrong about having different opinion about things. Its just a way life is.

You may or you may not code the updates recommended by me. This is totally up to you. Im not going to share my best settings in public and this is totally up to me. Nothing we can do to change it.

However i respect you opinion because you are the main key factor of this thread. This will be my last post here.

Thank you for your hours of hard work done.

K.

BTW. Soydream and others. I belive Pipmaker has enought indicators. The trick is how to use them properly. All indicators are adjustable and setted up nicely they are pretty much able to filter out all bad trades possible.

There will always be some loosers of course. No EA or indicator can predict the future. You need to understand that tweaking all thiese settings takes days, weeks and months of time. Im literally talking about hundreds of backtests and tens or hour per week. Thats not easy task. Sometimes its hard to keep yourself motivated. Sometimes you just end up with nothing. But always have to keep pushing and belive in yourself. You will find usable settings some day. Good luck!

thank you enforcer for new release with the fix stochastic filter and the meaning of colour it helps me a lot to understand how the ea working.

i am newbie, so i don't know a lot about indicator that is just fit in pipmaker... just give an idea about indicator.... if not fit it's ok because that is just idea....

hehe i read most of it from the page 1 pipmaker and the mql4 inside the pipmaker but it's stil hard to understand what is the ea, and i don't have a basic programming hehe....... just know the indicator....

till now i'am still wondering what is price action meaning?

anyone in this forum can anyone share an idea about to put more indicator to do more better?? of course with the agree of enforcer because he is the programmer here...

my idea about FF calender because : we don't have to check it the news anymore hehe that is perfect.... imagine that, no more time to check the ea hehe when the news is coming....

about the good setting....how do we know which one is the good setting ? do we have to running in one month ?

well, i just try pipmaker in vps for 2 days, is so boring waiting the open order.... any suggestion how long we have to wait to change the set up?

how many open order average in one day usually with no martin triangle?

i open 4 chart with 4 setting, 2 demo account it means 8 setting in 8 chart... and no open order all of them.....is it ok? or that is not allowed to many chart? i use exclusive mode=false

2 days no open order is it normal, no open order for running 24X2 hours?

sorry my english is worse to understand hehe...it's hard to writing beside my native languange...

I understand where your coming from however it is not correct to set yourself up as the Judge as to who contributes and who does not because you simply do not know. A member could have been testing for sometime but never posted his results for some reason or another any thing is possible . Enforcer has it right you got the EA for free and sharing your settings should be for free also. The person that came up with this EA with a lot of hard work and many hours did not ask for anything in return what makes you different. It for sure should be a group effort and you have just shown the group that your separate from the group by your actions.

Randy

Supranium:
Sorry but my point of view is completely different. Guys/Girls who does not bother to dedicate some time for testing or developing PipMaker DO NOT deserve good settings worked out by others.

Theres nothing wrong about having different opinion about things. Its just a way life is.

You may or you may not code the updates recommended by me. This is totally up to you. Im not going to share my best settings in public and this is totally up to me. Nothing we can do to change it.

However i respect you opinion because you are the main key factor of this thread. This will be my last post here.

Thank you for your hours of hard work done.

K.

Oh crap. Im Sorry but i just have to answer this lol.

Randy1953:
I understand where your coming from however it is not correct to set yourself up as the Judge as to who contributes and who does not because you simply do not know. A member could have been testing for sometime but never posted his results for some reason or another any thing is possible . Randy

How can you say something so silly? DO you really think i am that naive? Lmao tbh.

If the member does not post hes ideas and results activly, then hes actions make him EXACTLY THE SAME AS I AM and rather than crying here about my point of view he should post hes ideas and results or shut the f-up really.

hi anyone,

first of all my setup : no martin triangle. i change my setup because no open position yet hehe.... but it's working after i re install mt4 and not using all of them indicator...

i notice that :

- with all indicator use : more difficult to open order

- with only a few : more easy to open order

i see all the color, red, yellow or green in indicator or direction....

- i notice even all red or green in indicator if direction still yellow, will not open order..... is it true right?

is there any option in pipmaker to turn off the direction ? is it pipmaker use order by market order ?

i mean if all agree indicator red or green there is open order with the only color in the indicator..... because indicator it's self like stochastic and stochastic filter can use to see the direction too, is it safe to open order or not?

just playing with combination stop loss and target point....

now i try only a few indicator use in pipmaker because i think pipmaker with some of it indicator already a good ea>> with stochastic filter and direction can make decision to see the trend long or short :

ALL reverse is false in indicator, hehe actually i don't the meaning reverse too why bother to use it hehe... what is the reverse?

1. combination 1 : cci, i trend, tma = it's more easy to open order + stochastic filter for safety OB/OS

2, combination 1+ fisher

3. combination 1 + macd

4. combination 1 + stochactic+ ARSI

5. combination 1 + fisher +stochastic

6. combination 1 + macd + stochastic

8 combination 1 + tlma + stochastic+ ARSI

i don't use tlma and macd and fisher together because i think:

- one of of them is enough to make direction in the bigger time frame, i am not patient enough to see the opening order hehe....

- get more difficult to agree color if put fisher and macd together... now i only try use one of them to make a bigger chance opening order.

hehe more idea to put indicator is good but it's hard if using all of them to open the order....

i use :

- reduce trigger in fisher reduce to get fast opening.... is it 1.25 from 0? if from 0 for me it's to high so i use 50

- about arsi trigger, i confuse this indicator, what is default trigger 0.008... i see in the chart there is no lines like in the fisher and cci, i can see separates 0, below 0 or above 0... so i can't figure out the number to know about this trigger, hehe just guessing make it smaller or bigger trigger point....

any one can explain it about the arsi?

- hehe i don't know about tlma but now i like this indicator can see direction clearly with the bigger time frame....

my choice of time frame :

- CCI TF15, 30 default, = trigger 50

- I Trend TF 5, 15, default

- TMA 30 or 60, default

- Stochastic filter = 30 or 60

- fisher :60 or 240, i always use smaller trigger point, mine is 50...

- macd : 30 or 60

- stochastic 5, 15, 30

- TLMA 60 or 240

- ARSI 30, 60 ?

trigger i use smaller because i think smaller trigger point make faster opening=0.001, is bigger or smaller that make a faster opening change color?

but there is opening in euro/chf and euro/jpy, still open, i put SL=20, TS=15, no SL yet and no trailing yet, still floating.

it's good ea and indicator why so quite this thread?

thank you.

soydream:
hi anyone,

first of all my setup : no martin triangle. i change my setup because no open position yet hehe.... but it's working after i re install mt4 and not using all of them indicator...

i notice that :

- with all indicator use : more difficult to open order

- with only a few : more easy to open order

i see all the color, red, yellow or green in indicator or direction....

- i notice even all red or green in indicator if direction still yellow, will not open order..... is it true right?

is there any option in pipmaker to turn off the direction ? is it pipmaker use order by market order ?

i mean if all agree indicator red or green there is open order with the only color in the indicator..... because indicator it's self like stochastic and stochastic filter can use to see the direction too, is it safe to open order or not?

just playing with combination stop loss and target point....

now i try only a few indicator use in pipmaker because i think pipmaker with some of it indicator already a good ea>> with stochastic filter and direction can make decision to see the trend long or short :

ALL reverse is false in indicator, hehe actually i don't the meaning reverse too why bother to use it hehe... what is the reverse?

1. combination 1 : cci, i trend, tma = it's more easy to open order + stochastic filter for safety OB/OS

2, combination 1+ fisher

3. combination 1 + macd

4. combination 1 + stochactic+ ARSI

5. combination 1 + fisher +stochastic

6. combination 1 + macd + stochastic

8 combination 1 + tlma + stochastic+ ARSI

i don't use tlma and macd and fisher together because i think:

- one of of them is enough to make direction in the bigger time frame, i am not patient enough to see the opening order hehe....

- get more difficult to agree color if put fisher and macd together... now i only try use one of them to make a bigger chance opening order.

hehe more idea to put indicator is good but it's hard if using all of them to open the order....

i use :

- reduce trigger in fisher reduce to get fast opening.... is it 1.25 from 0? if from 0 for me it's to high so i use 50

- about arsi trigger, i confuse this indicator, what is default trigger 0.008... i see in the chart there is no lines like in the fisher and cci, i can see separates 0, below 0 or above 0... so i can't figure out the number to know about this trigger, hehe just guessing make it smaller or bigger trigger point....

any one can explain it about the arsi?

- hehe i don't know about tlma but now i like this indicator can see direction clearly with the bigger time frame....

my choice of time frame :

- CCI TF15, 30 default, = trigger 50

- I Trend TF 5, 15, default

- TMA 30 or 60, default

- Stochastic filter = 30 or 60

- fisher :60 or 240, i always use smaller trigger point, mine is 50...

- macd : 30 or 60

- stochastic 5, 15, 30

- TLMA 60 or 240

- ARSI 30, 60 ?

trigger i use smaller because i think smaller trigger point make faster opening=0.001, is bigger or smaller that make a faster opening change color?

but there is opening in euro/chf and euro/jpy, still open, i put SL=20, TS=15, no SL yet and no trailing yet, still floating.

it's good ea and indicator why so quite this thread?

thank you.

this thread is dying, no1 want to share.

Reason: