PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 195

is it pipmaker can make order :

1. the rsi still has a trend go up and stoch over 80 = open buy order if all agree yellow color

2. the rsi go trend down and stoch under 20= sell order if all agree red color

do you think is it right if rsi up, stock ob=buy, rsi down stock os=sell ?

is it alredy built in or not in the pipmaker ? is that the meaning of reverse? what is the meaning reverse thing indicator?

sorry asking some stupid question hehe

i just knowing that all same color yellow=buy, red is sell. and what does it mean grey color?

3. how about to put news filter? ff cal? .

pipmaker is all in one indicator that would be a perfect ea with the news filter....

do think is it good enforcer or supranium ? hik hik i post it about this but no answer yet??

a lot of indicator more better winning ratio hehe.... but more complicated to set up.....one trade a day of winning is good......

backtesting

Ok, I'm missing something here. I set MoneyManagement and MicroAccount to false so that it would just use 0.01 for lot size.

I tried to backtest for 3 years of data and it didn't take a single trade.

Any ideas?

on sharing

I agree it's unfortunate but no one here really shares much when it comes to this ea. It's not a team effort it's more like I did all my work you do the same.

What they forget is if the person who first shared this ea felt as they do they would never have this ea in the first place. Live and learn

Randy

HGNR:
I agree, I feel better if there someone can share the best settings. especially if it is in the form of setting files. It would be easier.

I agree Randy. I feel for Enforcer. These days he does most of the hard work and everyone just covers their own backsides. Its a real shame.

I have been back testing this EA but have not found any settings worth celebrating. Its a real shame as i KNOW it has potenial. My back backtesting skills have their own limitations etc my pc is very old and slow and also I feel I may be doing the wrong BTs.

Rest assured, if i HAD found some decent settings, i WOULD share them dont worry. Those selfish ones out their, good luck to them. The rest of us should carry on with a sense of brotherhood.

This thread won't be able to continue/grow/develop if no 1 contribute/share. Please be generous!

this is my new idea of setting pipmaker, i try only combination of time frame, i hope make anyone more easy to setup and try pipmaker...

there is 2 part idea for me, how to make setting in the pipmaker :

i notice if all using a bigger time frame there is late open order or have a bigger drawdown.... to get gain, i make a smaller target point and put bigger stop loss...

my setup in my demo account right now:

i use :

part 1 : a bigger picture time trend to see direction :

fisher=true 30 or 60 ( make bigger than MACD)

rsi=true 30 or 60,

cci=true= 30 or 60,

nlma=true=60

part 2 : a smaller time frame to make an entry

i trend =true=5, 10, 15 and reverse=true,

macd= true (make smaller than fisher) i use if fisher 60, macd 15, if fisher 30, macd 5 0r 10.

stockastic = true= 5 or 15 and reverse=true ( smaller than stockastic filter)

tma=true=15, 30 or 45 and reverse= true ( make it smaller than fisher)

stochastic filter : between 15 to 60 > make biggger than stockastic

i don't use marting triangle...

exlusive mode : true

reverse direction : false

SL between 20-75

NO TP

TS=15 0r 20

i am still confuse about the FIFO rule, how do we close the first order before the second order close? that why i use a bigger trade wait time and cycle wait time.

any option to use change inside the indicator for me is optional, sometimes i use like stochastic is 8, 3, 3. i did a lot combination in demo account on my vps only for pipmaker... i hope i can get the good setting n do real trading as soon as i can;)

enforcer, please would you add more indicator, we need anyone suggestion to add in inside the pipmaker to do more better so pipmaker can use for any different currencies with one setup, because PM base only indicator to see the major trend or ranging... well, that why pip maker is awesome :

1. i hope there is one more indicator like i trend to confirm the trend on the bigger time frame because i use i trend to confirm the trend in the smaller time frame to make entry... i suggest using step MA stochastick than ADX...( is there any one know better indicator to put in?)

2. is there any way to add one more option stockhastic, so there is 2 stochastic, first stochastic for using independenly smaller time frame=1 or 5 and the bigger stochastic use for bigger time frame to use with the stochastic filter.... or using OSMA colour... i think this is the one to make pipmaker survive in the ranging market.... using a lot of oscilator.

3. well, the important thing is to add the ff calender...

what do you think enforcer and supranium about my suggestion to put more indicator ?

supranium, did you get n read my email yet? how is your combination setup doing? thank you for the last tip on stochastic:)

so everysone get more idea, i think getting set up for pipmaker is not hard hehe..... if only using a small target point i believe pipmaker is already a winner:)

hehe i am sorry to everyone if i don't know what i'm talking about.

thank you especiall for enforcer:).

hello all

I do not know English so I apologize

Can not someone upload a template?

mq4 files are copied to the Meta Trader- experts -Indicators folder, can not find them on the platform of the indicators so please fill it up as a template. ...

please

thank you

hi all

I do not know English so I apologize. Can not someone upload a template? mq4 files are copied to the Meta Trader Indicators folder, but experts can not find them on the platform of the indicators so please fill it up as a template. ...

thank you please

what does it mean?

Enforcer:
V17_3

Added stochastic as overbought/oversold filter.

Obviously you can't use stoch as trade signal and stoch filter for no trade signal.

hehe sorry, i just remember to read this one more time, what does it mean? can someone to give it more clearly? what do you mean no trade signal use a stochastic and stochastic filter? hmm... right now i think all of the indicator inside pipmaker is a signal to open position, so i am wrong then? so what indicator to give a signal to open a position?

what does colour mean in the indicator?

yellow= ok to long right?

red= is it ok to short ?

green, = ?? in the stochastic filter

and grey ??

hehe i just remember osma almost the same with macd or fisher look, then forget it about osma....... we have 2 already macd and fisher

how about add laguerre ACS with the trigger point is 0.45 if crossing over up 045= long, crossing under 0.45 is short.... ACS trade with i trend or nina step MA give a good opening base on the trend.... the rule is simple in manual, when crossing happened in the i trend or nina step, before laquerre touch 0.45 = hold, but if crossing after lagguerre almost touch 0.45= open position....

i hope more idea more better.... put more indicator almost the same work indicator make it perfect pair, one to see the long term, one for the short term...

fisher and macd

i trend and ?? ( my suggestion use step MA)

CCI and ?? (my suggestion use laquerre_ACS1)

Pipmaker it's good to have :

Stochastick to know when OB/OS, i use it for the short term trend, but there is no one to confirm the long term trend?? is it put one more stochastic?

RSI and TMA is good combination for the long term trend.

Please Enforcer or supranium or anyone:

check the Nina_StepMA_1_Custom3 indicator and Laquerre_ACS1 . you will know it will usefull for the pipmaker more perfect:)

i don't know how to upload it....

any one can explain what for is non lagma? what is the rule to use this?

i don't get it, i just check the new setting, there is no open order yet..... is it to complicated for the EA working with the different time frame each indicator or there is something wrong because it's been 2 days no order yet? may be i need to reinstall the MT4, i use too many setting and just close X, usually i use PM 16 or 17.2 there is open order with the same bigger time frame indicator .... why?

Reason: