PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 197

soydream:
hi anyone,

first of all my setup : no martin triangle. i change my setup because no open position yet hehe.... but it's working after i re install mt4 and not using all of them indicator...

i notice that :

- with all indicator use : more difficult to open order

- with only a few : more easy to open order

i see all the color, red, yellow or green in indicator or direction....

- i notice even all red or green in indicator if direction still yellow, will not open order..... is it true right?

is there any option in pipmaker to turn off the direction ? is it pipmaker use order by market order ?

i mean if all agree indicator red or green there is open order with the only color in the indicator..... because indicator it's self like stochastic and stochastic filter can use to see the direction too, is it safe to open order or not?

just playing with combination stop loss and target point....

now i try only a few indicator use in pipmaker because i think pipmaker with some of it indicator already a good ea>> with stochastic filter and direction can make decision to see the trend long or short :

ALL reverse is false in indicator, hehe actually i don't the meaning reverse too why bother to use it hehe... what is the reverse?

1. combination 1 : cci, i trend, tma = it's more easy to open order + stochastic filter for safety OB/OS

2, combination 1+ fisher

3. combination 1 + macd

4. combination 1 + stochactic+ ARSI

5. combination 1 + fisher +stochastic

6. combination 1 + macd + stochastic

8 combination 1 + tlma + stochastic+ ARSI

i don't use tlma and macd and fisher together because i think:

- one of of them is enough to make direction in the bigger time frame, i am not patient enough to see the opening order hehe....

- get more difficult to agree color if put fisher and macd together... now i only try use one of them to make a bigger chance opening order.

hehe more idea to put indicator is good but it's hard if using all of them to open the order....

i use :

- reduce trigger in fisher reduce to get fast opening.... is it 1.25 from 0? if from 0 for me it's to high so i use 50

- about arsi trigger, i confuse this indicator, what is default trigger 0.008... i see in the chart there is no lines like in the fisher and cci, i can see separates 0, below 0 or above 0... so i can't figure out the number to know about this trigger, hehe just guessing make it smaller or bigger trigger point....

any one can explain it about the arsi?

- hehe i don't know about tlma but now i like this indicator can see direction clearly with the bigger time frame....

my choice of time frame :

- CCI TF15, 30 default, = trigger 50

- I Trend TF 5, 15, default

- TMA 30 or 60, default

- Stochastic filter = 30 or 60

- fisher :60 or 240, i always use smaller trigger point, mine is 50...

- macd : 30 or 60

- stochastic 5, 15, 30

- TLMA 60 or 240

- ARSI 30, 60 ?

trigger i use smaller because i think smaller trigger point make faster opening=0.001, is bigger or smaller that make a faster opening change color?

but there is opening in euro/chf and euro/jpy, still open, i put SL=20, TS=15, no SL yet and no trailing yet, still floating.

it's good ea and indicator why so quite this thread?

thank you.

1 to 8 combination, which 1 is the best?I use only fisher.

hi all

ok, i did not know which is the best yet... for me first, actually to see the open order position first, it is in the right direction long term or not, if the long term direction=it's ok.... but my mind is using a stop loss that is reasonable at the entry point.... hehe when i see it's ok, i will use it for real one.

to see how the colour working just change the time frame if not agree yet, the hard thing is to make the direction agree colour... and to waiting to check and to see the opening position....

i hope there is option to disable to use it or not the direction trend, how do you think about this enforcer?

in my eyes i can see it cleary the direction when all colour agree, that is right colour direction but the direction still yellow... the result no open position.

2 open position i said it early already close, never touch the SL=20 pip, and there is floating aroung till 10 pip..... still have 1 floating with trailing stop, when i check it just realize why it close by it's self because the profit target is 1. i change it to 20 to see how it working with the trailing stop=15....

the open, it buy when is the highest at the end of small trend... maybe lucky because the highest trend still right.

hm i forget what the number combination, but one is with fisher and one with stochastic.

i try use only fisher too, higher trigger point when is confirm bullish... 1.25 with the TF=240 have a little confirm to open position too. or i can do fisher 1.50 to make sure really it's really bullish direction....

if more agressive, i use the trigger 0.025, i don't use 0 because i think it's not confirm yet above 0, but it hit my SL=50 when there is change direction, if the right direction it make really good pip using trailing....

the reason i like to combine indicator is to get more ratio and reasonable stop loss.... but with the easy opening of course, atleast one day one open position....

tipuwang:
this thread is dying, no1 want to share.
tipuwang:
1 to 8 combination, which 1 is the best?I use only fisher.

hi tipu wang, do you speak indo? what do you mean no 1 want to share?

will you share, answer my question then....you know.... too quite the forum haha...

i think the hard thing is coding the EA, looking a set up is not really hard than coding the EA. i apreciate enforcer or anyone give this Free EA...

first time i confuse how the EA working why there is no change colour etc with my first combination, so my step then just follow the base setting first, no change rsi, stochastic etc only the trigger point and no reverse and change time frame, make me more easy to see how the ea working.... see one by one indicator working in the different time frame and the difference....because i can't put it in the same screen...

i can't wait to see the opening so most of the time i just change it the no agree indicator time frame to push it the same colour hehe.... and check it the different each time frame... that why i put list 8 combination base above to make me more easy how to set up pipmaker in the future....

hi enforcer,

i have question :

1. there is a lot of comment in expert : the comment parameter for ordersentfunction must be a string with the sign red three angle... what does it mean? but there is no comment like this in other demo mt4.

2. i see short opening, it hit the SL but it did not close the open order and after pull back the second time it hit SL it closed(after one hour happened it hit the first SL, i don't know it which one candle, the second, third or forth candle that hit the stop loss and closed it, it never happened before, sometimes it hit the SL with 2 different pip>> must be because a slippage, right? ).

3. i see it short opening, use TS=15, it goes down up more than 15, then the SL adjust it, then goes up more 15 ( meaning win more 30 pip), but the SL it did not goes 15? is it because it's too fast drop? hm still confusing about what is trailing? hehe, is it meaning trailing point below the P/A? or after each 15?

4. what is meaning the reverse in each indicator like fisher, cci, i trend, TMA, MACD, ARSI, and how it work if we reverse:

the easy to understand is stochastic, i read from supra: example like reverse direction=false, stoch= true, reverse= false > hit OB =short, HIT OS=long

all the combination i use, i try to get more easy for myself to adjust the time frame, don't have to fill it from the beginning:

note :

- no martin triangle

part 1 : i run 10 of them in the different currencies each of one.

exlusive mode = false

reverser direction=false

indicator = true

reverse on each indicator : false

1. combination 1=CCI, itrend, TMA, stoch filter

2. combo 1+ fisher

3. combo 1+ stoch+ARSI

4. combo 1+fisher+stoch

5. combo 1+macd+stoch

6. combo 1+TLMA+stoch+ARSI

7. combo 1+fisher+stoch+ARSI+TLMA

8. combo 1+macd+stoch+arsi+TLMA

9.combo 1+macd

10.combo 1+ fisher+macd, stoch+ ARSi+TLMA > all use

part 2:

exlusive mode = false

reverser direction=true

indicator = true

reverse on each indicator : false > is it ok? or i must use reverse direction must be true for it work? hehe i have o idea about the programming...

THE SAME WITH ABOVE. this one, i did not running all of the combination part 2 yet just some, because i've got too much confuse the first week to try adjust pipmaker TF.

i don't know if i will running it or not all of them part 2 because i think more dangerous use reverse direction=true = will trade long when price is low and short and price is high>>. hehe i think if the trend is up must be more up, if the trend is down must be more down....

about My Time frame : see my post before.

thank you enforcer, i will tell when i am running on live and which one is the set up, i use....

- now i agree with supra this is a good ea, with all of them indicator use it's screening a lot of bad filter, but if only use combination some of it better if this EA have the screening news so there is no trading when the big news, because no screening news use, i use trade wait time and cycle wait time to do it with the hope not too much gap up or gap down when there is open position....

- hope can help everyone to see how to set up the ea and looking the good set up, not the best but good set up is enough hehe.... i still believe more indicator more better hehe for atleast one opening a day is enough right? -- - for me safety comes first with the small SL and good target point...

- hope no one confuse i ask a lot of dumb question from my post... hahaha

hik hik this thread so quite still? where is anyone?

i assume this good ea, even i see bad opening that need more setup but some of them combination has a good opening only take for a long hours.... but this ea still good work if use only small target point for me better than manual waiting for hours to only get a small pip, better it running auto hehe...

- ----

i think the choice to use this EA, because the chance to get opening :

----use all of them indicator to screen bad filter with a long hours to open the

position... assuming believe that open will hit the big pips> of course use it with good setup meaning will open the direction with our eyes when to see the screen....

---- with some of it indicator with the screening news.... many open position but use it with small target point and then this EA will survive with the news...

hehe supra, i need your comment and waiting too....

Thank you, i need reply from everyone hehe.... any find find bug yet?

As far as i know this is a martingale EA... so the EA killed the accounts at a certain time... and no make a new post...

What is your experience with this EA?

Regards

sentaco:
As far as i know this is a martingale EA... so the EA killed the accounts at a certain time... and no make a new post...

Regards

hi sentaco,

hehe just a week running in vps, before only reading this post and trying in bad connection internet...

hm i like the indicator in this EA, i have zero programming so i just try a lot of combination of set up....

i think this martin triangle can disable, so i disable it, is right enforcer? i can disable this martin triangle? i have no purpose to use the martin triangle.... just use the indicator to make entry point with the good setup i am looking for....

my thingking of good setup :

- open position at the same direction of my knowlodge of the trend. > trend long= buy, if trend short=sell...

- assuming that position is right with the direction, i try to use reasonable STOP LOSS and reasonable Target Point.... but i prefer use only trailing point.....

- if i am thingking my setup is not good with 15 trailing point, i just use a small target point... assuming that my setup is good position with the trend but not a bigger trend that can go more than 15 in the long or short....

that why i need anyone know to answer this question :

- is it this EA order place by market order? i can use this EA if using market order so i can put smaller target point, because a lot of set up i use only capture the smaller trend>> meaning almost open position at the end of the trend of long or short.....

note :

- i have no knowledge about programming only know how the indicator working, and i like this indicator in this EA.....

- i write in this post because i try this set up EA get good setup and try to learning writing in english too hehe..... and hope anyone excited about this EA....

thank you.

sentaco:

Regards

hi sentaco,

hehe just a week running in vps, before only reading this post and trying in bad connection internet...

hm i like the indicator in this EA, i have zero programming so i just try a lot of combination of set up....

i think this martin triangle can disable, so i disable it, is right enforcer? i can disable this martin triangle? i have no purpose to use the martin triangle.... just use the indicator to make entry point with the good setup i am looking for....

- open position at the same direction of my knowlodge of the trend. > trend long= buy, if trend short=sell...

- assuming that position is right with the direction, i try to use reasonable STOP LOSS and reasonable Target Point.... but i prefer use only trailing point.....

- if i am thingking my setup is not good with 15 trailing point, i just use a small target point... assuming that my setup is good position with the trend but not a bigger trend that can go more than 15 in the long or short....

- is it this EA order place by market order? i can use this EA if using market order so i can put smaller target point, because a lot of set up i use only capture the smaller trend>> meaning almost open position at the end of the trend of long or short.....

note :

- i have no knowledge about programming only know how the indicator working, and i like this indicator in this EA.....

- i write in this post because NOW, i try this in demo to get good setup and try to learning writing in english too hehe..... and hope anyone excited about this EA....

- first if i need to get a standar entry point first before to get a setup of martin triangle, if jump to martin triangle is more harder to get a good set up i think....

thank you.

sentaco:

Regards

Is a martingale EA if you use it as martingale.

Use it as you like, martingale, trend following, counter trend...

Is a tool, use it accordingly.

If you buy a chainsaw and chop off you head with it that doesn't mean is chainsaw's fault...

soydream:
hi sentaco,

note :

- i write in this post because i try this set up EA get good setup and try to learning writing in english too hehe..... and hope anyone excited about this EA....

thank you.

to disable multi position opening (martingale fashion) just set max buy/sell orders to 1.

Reverse a indicator mean it will say buy when signal is for sell and say sell hen signal is for buy.

I don't get what you mean by placing market order, is placing only market orders...

Remember also each indicator can have it's own timeframe so timeframe used to test not really matter.

Try to use higher timeframes and higher TP/trailing stop.

Insteald of using a timeframe under 1H and targets like 15 pips, try to use from H1 and up and use target of 50 pips and up, and trailing from 25-30 and up.

Hi Enforcer looking at the code your using a multiplier of 1 has this been test on a 1.3 or 1.5 or even a 2 for the martingale?

I like your "What to do when things go wrong?

If that part can be done well you would have done what so many want but could not do.

I want to do some forward testing with this but I really do not want to waste my time I am testing so much and my time is valuable. So far with all the test from our group which indicators would I load up for the test run.

I do not need a set file just what indicators seem to run the best with this EA.

I will then do some tests with different multipliers and different TP settings to see how it goes.

Thanks

Randy

Enforcer:

If you buy a chainsaw and chop off you head with it that doesn't mean is chainsaw's fault....

Enforcer:

If you buy a chainsaw and chop off you head with it that doesn't mean is chainsaw's fault...

to disable multi position opening (martingale fashion) just set max buy/sell orders to 1.

Reverse a indicator mean it will say buy when signal is for sell and say sell hen signal is for buy.

I don't get what you mean by placing market order, is placing only market orders...

Remember also each indicator can have it's own timeframe so timeframe used to test not really matter.

Try to use higher timeframes and higher TP/trailing stop.

Insteald of using a timeframe under 1H and targets like 15 pips, try to use from H1 and up and use target of 50 pips and up, and trailing from 25-30 and up.

Thank you enforcer, for the explanation, i get it what you mean, this EA placing a market order

i read it about martin and counter, i think i will try it this setup martin triangle.... only with the good combination that make good opening position...

is this setup will disable multi positioning positionI(martin triangle fashion) = -multiplier=0

- counter trend multiplier=0

instead using max buy/sell orders to 1??

because i need max buy and max sell=default, example : there is open position=long that is winning with TS and there is one again, all agree indicator+ directionr=green that same direction with the first opening position, it will open the second position.... can it happen to open position?

i see like this, 1 open position =long, retreat minus 10 pips,and goes up 10pips and all condition indicator+direction=green again, it does not open position... there is condition that will not open order because setting trade wait time because i see that only happened in about 15 minutes, how about if more than the trade wait time ? will it open or not when i set -multiplier=0

- counter trend multiplier=0 and max buy/sell orders=default?

thank you...

Reason: