PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 192

Randy1953:
Hi CG is this the same V9 on the first post of this thread by Don_forex?

So many versions just want to get the right file and setfile if needed.

Thanks

Randy

Randy

Firstly those results are not mine i'm just experimenting with v9.1and am interested in finding what other people are doing to stop being caught in the DD.

I didn't use the one on the first page but when I compare them its almost the same maybe the one on the first page has been cleaned up.

I only intend to use it as a short term scalper when the trends line up.

CG

I was thinking the same way it certainly is not a set and forget EA unless you have very deep pockets I mean real deep.

Randy

CG123:
Randy

Firstly those results are not mine i'm just experimenting with v9.1and am interested in finding what other people are doing to stop being caught in the DD.

I didn't use the one on the first page but when I compare them its almost the same maybe the one on the first page has been cleaned up.

I only intend to use it as a short term scalper when the trends line up.

CG

How's this ea doing so far?

not being funny, but v9.1 will fail in the long run. No point getting excited by 1 days worth of testing results. Do a back test of the year and of 2008 and see if it makes money.

Enforcer - I know your a busy chap, but I do suggest reading the idea posted by supranium on #1897 on a filter - seems like once this is implimented and we have almost the perfect EA.

Strategy Integration Of Pipmaker EA

Enforcer:
Yes, can be handled by some EA by setting new TP, but TP once hit is no trailing beyond this, server close orders once TP or SL are hit. In Pipmaker is not function to trail hard TP, so can't say "is not working" about something that do not exist.

Dear Enforcer and programmers,I'm new of this forum sorry for my English I'd like to know if is possible to integrate in Pipmaker EA my strategy, that i think is winner 100%.

Please read my file PDF it will say to you what I whant to mean.

freedom131477:
Enforcer

congratulations

pip maker 17.1 is the best EA i ever saw it

Thank You

Hi

Firstly my congratulations to all the people who have contributed to this wondeerful EAs journey. As one team gets tired another seems to take over after a short rest.

I was wondering how your innovative Freedompip10p3 EA was going it sounded like my style of approach. I happen to live in a country where the NFA doesn't rule so we can still hedge etc although I note the smarties have adapted anyway. I'd be interested to hear from you.

So far I have only tested the energy bunny 9.1 knowing full well it was going to burn out in spetacular fashion like a New Years Eve fireworks display and it didn't let me down. However it can certainly be used as a semi auto system with several indicators lining up eg NonLag SMA 35 on next higher TF to give a point of entry coupled with say a SMA 120 to give the longer trend when those trends line up or just about to - a manual start is made of the EA to only go with the longer trends direction and its sent on its way a SL and TSL (could be equity based loss for that MN) could be attached.

The TP could be a set a fixed point or amount or I favour when the trigger NL MA changes colour everything is settled for that MagicNumber and the EA waits on its master to start it again. Small losses at the end of good run are accepted. The winnings can be transfered to another account with a safer EA. Or could it be that the 9.1 has a set amount of a total account to play with so no transfer is required. Now we've got the ninja working with a team to turbo boost the capital base only when the right circumstances line up. We don't have the fear of large DDs coming out of the blue as 24/5 has been tuned for our risk tolerance and as a fail safe we have a max DD equity loss trigger in place.

I may be able to do this by adjusting say 17.2 which I've yet to put on a chart but will do so now.

Thanks as we usher in the 4th year of this cooperative effort.

Ceechange

mrtools:
Added RMI for oversold and overbought and auto 5 digit code.

Hi mrtools,

thanks for providing the EA, i am new here & would like to know what is the different between PipMakerV9-1a.mq4 & PM17_2?I though the name of the 2 EA is pipmaker(PM)?Please clarify.

THanks in advance!

I thought v17 was an evolution of the previous versions. Looks like some people are going back in time!

oversold and overbought

""something happening here what it is ain't exactly clear stop man what's that sound everyone look what's going down""

mrtools:

Edit::: Just found 17_2 version took me about a minute must have been typing in my sleep last night. Anyway that version has stoch. for oversold and overbought, no need for any mod!

You are wrong and its clear that you dont have even slightest idea how this EA works. Please dont make any stupid posts again ok?

I will try to clear it out for you a little.

At the moment the ea has several indicators and the ones which are enabled- ALL have to show green/red light on same time for PM to open an order.

Stochastic gives the light only on OS/OB zone line crosses. In all other movements its just grey. Thiese line crosses in OS/OB area doesnt even tell that the price is starting to move back. Its just slight movement mostly.

If stochastic code would be configured to give the light whenever both lines are coming back from OS/OB zone and continuosly give the light until price hits OB/OS zone again, it would be much more accurate and will give us chance to tweak PipMaker a lot more.

Hopefully my short explanation was understandable. I just dont have time to write a book for you.

Happy new year everyone!

Reason: