PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 213

pipmaker v17_3

Thank you Supranium.

It's true about what i need to know. . .

Yes, I read some information of the Meta Editor with EA but not all items are explained.

I will have to study much more ..

see you soon and thanks a lot

Charlie59:
Thank you Supranium.

It's true about what i need to know. . .

Yes, I read some information of the Meta Editor with EA but not all items are explained.

I will have to study much more ..

see you soon and thanks a lot

How do i get the custom indi like Fisher, i_trend & others?

this v17 seems using that indi to operate....

Pipmaker v17_3

Attached..

1) Copy Pipmaker_V17_3.mq4 in expert folder

2) copy indicators in expert/indicators (folder)

Files:

Pipmaker v17_3 - forward report & set

hosso:
Did anyone use this EA on FxPro? Share your statements.

Hello Hosso,

I will attach here two report, FxPro and Alpari, that I used with this EA, in forward mode, in recent months.

DrawDown...

I have caused many of them by changing the setting of the expert during the tests.

I did not need them to draw a nice chart to show each time, but to evaluate, each time the Pipmaker response.

Greetings

.. i know, i know about my english !

Pipmaker v17_3

Supranium:
short manual is inside the EA. Open it with meta editor.

You still need to know how each and every indicator works.

The EA has lots of downsides, but it can be profitable if used wisely.

Im not running it at the moment but the best pairs to optimize would be non trending ones.

Hello Supranium,

here are some sets that are based only on the MA. (TMA)

I wanted to ask you two things

1) You believe that you can implement an exit-trade, based on a cross of two MA? And add mode MA simple,exp, etc.. to each of them ?

2) Maybe it's a naive question. . .

Can you create an option in Pipmaker, to start an order in the opposite direction with the same lots? But this last one should be managed (manually ?) to close the trade when the price retraces 30-50% in the right direction

- I tried with a demo account and, in 80% of trades, i have been successful.

But I can not follow Pipmaker H24 ...

- For studying and testing I tried to add the code to do this, but I succeeded only partially, I'm just a newbie!

If you like, I will send you this mod-version of the EA.

-- One last question ...

I trade with Pc id. a, what should I do if I wanted to continue with a second PC (b) ?

Trading resumed in the same way through the magic number?

Many thanks Supranium and congratulations for your effort and work on Pipmaker EA !

error code

Hi Charlie 59, i have a problem with the version V17_3. I become together the same 2 errors : 2010.10.20 20:42:58 2010.06.01 03:49 Pipmaker_V17_3 EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 4062

and

2010.10.20 20:42:58 2010.06.01 03:49 Pipmaker_V17_3: the comment parameter for OrderSend function must be a string.

can yo help? thanks a lot in advance, zerocool

zerocool65ch:
Hi Charlie 59, i have a problem with the version V17_3. I become together the same 2 errors : 2010.10.20 20:42:58 2010.06.01 03:49 Pipmaker_V17_3 EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 4062

and

2010.10.20 20:42:58 2010.06.01 03:49 Pipmaker_V17_3: the comment parameter for OrderSend function must be a string.

can yo help? thanks a lot in advance, zerocool

Hello Zerocool,

I'm just a newbie, and i make some test.

Might help you a programmer as Supranium or Enforcer.

Have you enabled the Expert Advisor button ?

Check the 4 check-box in Option -- Expert advisor

Charlie

Files:
check-box.jpg  25 kb

Pipmaker v17_3 with MACD & ARSI only

Hi to all..

Try this set with risk 0,5 to 40 max

01/01/2010 to 27/08/2010

Charlie59:
Hello everyone,

thanks to those who have made considerable efforts to improve this program and a special thanks to Enforcer.

I worked hard on this version of Pipmaker (v17_3) in recent months.

I tried the EA both in backtest and in forward with five brokers.. FxPro, MigBank, Alpari, FXCM and IamFx.

The results were good and if the account had a big temporary losses, often that was happens because i was experimenting with new parameters.

Unfortunately there is no a manual for this EA and I am a novice trader !

Often, the price after the order of Pipmaker goes in the opposite direction, I had fun just to trade manually in the opposite direction with the same lots.

I have often won in a direction that is in 'other..

If, however, the trend was immediately right, then.. I left the manual trades.

To test properly this EA, I downloaded MT4 platform that will never be connected to the any server.

Here is a link with instructions .. How to setup:

http://thetrademachine.com/blog/2009/09/29/set-up-metatrader-history-data-get-90-backtesting-quality/

Here is the link to download the historical data:

http://www.forextester.com/data/datasources.html

Attached my set, with the hope that can be useful to someone!

This sets maybe ok for 01/01/2010 to 30/07/2010 and also 2009,

but veryone has to calibrate it, for own trading style.. only on demo account initially !

Some others must be calibrated because they give very good performance but for limited periods.

Generally, my start test was 01/01/2010 but also i have testing intermediate periods for some sets.

Sorry for my english. . ( so bad ! )

Charlie

THANKS Charlie59 for share your set files...

I will check them (testing and demo account) and i will let you know if i have some improvement... I've been using Pipmaker 17.3 for the last 8 month in real account EUR/USD and GBP/USD with old set files from this foro and until know is working well

set

ilionar:
THANKS Charlie59 for share your set files... I will check them (testing and demo account) and i will let you know if i have some improvement... I've been using Pipmaker 17.3 for the last 8 month in real account EUR/USD and GBP/USD with old set files from this foro and until know is working well

Hi ilionar,

what's the set that are you using on real account ? It's one of mine ?

Many thanks

Reason: