PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 200

joev1962:
They are mostly default, 1h TF. Have you been doing some backtesting? If so would you share some results? It seems some people on this thread are afraid to share!

hi anyone,

sorry, i haven't seen this thread lately...

actually there is nothing to share about the setting in pipmaker....

i do a lot testing on this, after there is stochastic filter=true.... no secret in the setting now... with reasonable SL.

because the candle stick in forex is overlapping candle...

i think a lot of setting will be profitable especially doing with higher TF... i don't use marting triangle option or trend spacing etc... just a single shot entry.

the only thing, sometimes there is 2 order at the same times maybe that need to be fixed.... so be carefull...

what do you think about this this error enforcer?

Version?

Guys can you tell me if you are having any sucess with this EA in live trade? What version do you recommend to try?

Please help

I am using Pipmaker 17.3. It's rather good. I thing it's one of the best free ea's out there.

I am using it like this:

GBP JPY 1H (only one pair becaus my founds are low)

OneDirectionOnly - false

using only ARSI method - default

MM - true

MaximumRisk - (what I like is setting it quite high like 10%)

then I am setting Session Target to 10% of my current account money.

With Session Target set overall gain will be lower, but it cuts those long trades.

This works for me, but this EA is so powerfull that everyone can find something good.

ps. sorry for my English

good way to build your manual or EA system

actually, we know WHO(M) are good in this forum

we just have to find all the indicators by these few persons, then we could build a powerful system ourself -- just mix and match -- remember your discipline (whether it is good or bad) stick with you too, THEREFORE , find those indicator that suit your visual and suit your discipline style --- e.g. I can't cut my loss in time , and I am too happy to see SMALL overall profit in my open transaction

one day, with some good luck, we could find our favorite template (have to build 30 template to get 1 or 2 that really good) and our favorite currency pairs

Patreze:
I am using Pipmaker 17.3. It's rather good. I thing it's one of the best free ea's out there.

I am using it like this:

OneDirectionOnly - false

MM - true

With Session Target set overall gain will be lower, but it cuts those long trades.

This works for me, but this EA is so powerfull that everyone can find something good.

ps. sorry for my English

I dont see that version for download. help me out.

For Pipmaker 17.3 by Enforcer

look at page 194 of this thread.

Patreze:

I am using it like this:

OneDirectionOnly - false

MM - true

ps. sorry for my English

Can you post some results?

Backtest blows out account every time

This is really an interesting EA.

However, I do not understand how you managed to backtest profitably. At some point the EA always enters consecutive trades in the same direction and blows out the account - no matter how big the start amount was. This even happens with LotIncrement=0 and Multiplier=0. My broker allows hedging.

(I used an older version of the EA, because I could not manage to run the last version with my broker.)

gms

Files:

Reason: