Various Trade Managing EAs, feel free to ask me to change according to your needs

To add comments, please log in or register
Min Li
Min Li  

Hi, everyone,

Last month I provided a martingale EA for free on this site, however someone quickly bought the idea and made it into a complex version with copyright so I couldn't keep updating it anymore. I apologize for the followers of that thread.

Here I'm going to share some of the trade management EAs I've done before. These type of EAs only manage trades, does not send trades and they are written by me, not definitely no copyright issues. Occasionally I will add some indicators I think useful as well.

If you like them and want to twick a bit for your specific needs please feel free to post your requirement here I will make it as long as it doesn't take too long to do.

Thanks.

------------------------------------

Post 2 & 121:CL_M_01_VisualSL & TP Manager

This EA draw 2 lines on screen, representing your desired location for stop loss and take profit. If you drag and move the lines, EA will modify your stop loss and take profit accordingly. A nice tool if you don't want to input the numbers and modify the orders yourself. Works for pending orders as well as market orders. File is attached on post 121.

Post 75:CL_M_01_VisualSL & TP Manager v2

Same setting as first version except stop loss and take profit in hidden mode. Because hidden stop and tp, only works for market orders.

cl_m_01_visual_sl_amp_tp_manager_v2.ex4

Post 3:

CL_M_02_CompleteTrade Manager

Post 23:CL_M_02_CompleteTrade Manager v2

This EA help to install a initial stop loss and take profit. Option to set orders to break even, trailing stop. Stop loss and trailing stop can be based on fixed pip distance or dynamically based on ATR and MA. It also gives you option to take a 2 step partial close. Able to handle multiple trades, able to choose only manage manual trades or trade of a specific magic number.

cl_m_02_complete_trade_manager_v2.ex4

Post 106 & 117:

CL_M_02_CompleteTrade Manager v2-a

This EA is an update of v2, trailing stop activation point can be user defined. Previous v2 version trail activation by default is the same as trailing stop setting. File is attached on post 117.

Post 37:

CL_M_02_CompleteTrade Manager v3

This EA is an update of v2, stop loss and take profit handing is through invisible stop loss and take profit, not submitted to broker. Partial close is removed.

cl_m_02_complete_trade_manager_v3.ex4

Post 117:

CL_M_02_CompleteTrade Manager v3-a

This EA is an update of v3, trailing stop activation point can be user defined. Previous v3 version trail activation by default is the same as trailing stop setting. File is attached on post 117.

Post 39 & 42:

CL_M_03_Semi Martingale

This EA is designed to act after a losing trade. Place a series out trades of the same direction while price goes to the wrong direction. If reaching the max trades, all trades will be attached with the same stop loss. One interesting feature is that take profit points is flexible and can be changed at any point by user by dragging a horizontal line on chart and system has instant feed back on how much profit you will end up to have.

cl_m_03_semi_martingale.ex4

------------------------------------

Post 44:

CL_I_02_Market OverviewIt'a a dashboard to show market trending status on all time frames at a glance based on 7 popular trend analyses methods. You can freely customize what combinations of time frame and method you want to display. File is attached on post 44.

Min Li
Min Li  

CL_M_01 Visual SL & TP Manager

This EA allows you to drag and drop visual lines for stop and tp for your orders.

Here's how to use it.

CL_M_01 Visual SL & TP Manager - YouTube

I think there are other versions of this type on the internet, this is my version and it works well.

Will update more shortly. If you have some ideas and I feel it'll benefit more people let me know. But I wish this thread is only about trade manage EAs not any other things. Thanks.

cl_m_01_visual_sl_amp_tp_manager.ex4

Min Li
Min Li  

CL_M_02 Complete Trade Manager

This is another EA that manage order stop and tp in many different ways in order to help you to keep the profit and stop the loss quicker.

CL_M_02 Complete Trade Manager Part 1 - YouTubeCL_M_02 Complete Trade Manager Part 2 - YouTube

Let me know if you have questions. If there's interest, I will go on submitting more.

cl_m_02_complete_trade_manager.ex4

drofwarc
drofwarc  

Is it possible to add a third TP level?

christinaLi:
This is another EA that manage order stop and tp in many different ways in order to help you to keep the profit and stop the loss quicker.

CL_M_02 Complete Trade Manager Part 1 - YouTubeCL_M_02 Complete Trade Manager Part 2 - YouTube

Let me know if you have questions. If there's interest, I will go on submitting more.

cl_m_02_complete_trade_manager.ex4

Hi Christina,

Great work on the EA. I'm wondering if it would it be possible to add a third take profit level. In my trading, I like to close orders in three portions: the first two portions are closed at fixed TP levels and the third is closed by a trailing stop.

Kind regards,

drofwarc

Min Li
Min Li  
drofwarc:
Hi Christina,

Great work on the EA. I'm wondering if it would it be possible to add a third take profit level. In my trading, I like to close orders in three portions: the first two portions are closed at fixed TP levels and the third is closed by a trailing stop.

Kind regards,

drofwarc

Hi, drofwarc,

This is already what this EA does. It gives you 2 step partial close and remaining portion can be closed out by final take profit (ideally) or stopped out by trailing stop.

If you watch those video demo again you will see this.

nextleveltrader
nextleveltrader  

Is it possible to add stealth mode? (hidden TP and SL)

Hi Christina

Really nice EA.. I'm wondering if it would it be possible to add stealth mode (hidden tp/sl) in CL_M_02 Complete Trade Manager, im sure it will help us to hide our strategy from brokers. Thanx a lot for our hard work, happy trading

Best regards,

NextLevelTrader

Files:
Min Li
Min Li  
nextleveltrader:
Hi Christina

Really nice EA.. I'm wondering if it would it be possible to add stealth mode (hidden tp/sl) in CL_M_02 Complete Trade Manager, im sure it will help us to hide our strategy from brokers. Thanx a lot for our hard work, happy trading

Best regards,

NextLevelTrader

Sure I see what you mean. I will probably simply make a new version of this EA to make all stop loss and take profit hidden. Give me a few days, I will make that.

Glad to see some people are interested in it.

drofwarc
drofwarc  
christinaLi:
Hi, drofwarc,

This is already what this EA does. It gives you 2 step partial close and remaining portion can be closed out by final take profit (ideally) or stopped out by trailing stop.

If you watch those video demo again you will see this.

Hi Christina,

I watched the videos again and now understand how the take profits work. It's a great method.

One further request. Would it be possible to lengthen the TP lines and associate price with the lines. This would make it easier to set the TPs to specific price levels when adjusting them manually.

Kind regards,

drofwarc

Gian Bruno Rangone
Gian Bruno Rangone  
christinaLi:
Hi, everyone,

Last month I provided a martingale EA for free on this site, however someone quickly bought the idea and made it into a complex version with copyright so I couldn't keep updating it anymore. I apologize for the followers of that thread.

Here I'm going to share some of the trade management EAs I've done before. These type of EAs only manage trades, does not send trades and they are written by me, not definitely no copyright issues.

If you like them and want to twick a bit for your specific needs please feel free to post your requirement here I will make it as long as it doesn't take too long to do.

Thanks.

Great job christina,many thanks.I'd be lifetime grateful if you added one option to your EA:I,like many others I guess,manually trade the same

pair on several timeframes,clearly with different SL/TP/BE due to different volatility;therefore,I would need an option to manage the trade not by magic number(all manually opened trades have magic number=0),but instead by order ticket number.Again,thanks for your precious work!

nextleveltrader
nextleveltrader  

Tp 1 and Tp 2 Line

Hello Christina,

Thanx for your reply

actually i have some question for you about TP 1 and 2 line (i saw this line from your video part 1 - pls see my attachment).......i couldn't find it from your EA (CL_M_02_Complete Trade Manager). How to activate this line? Happy Trading!

NextLevelTrader

Files:
nextleveltrader
nextleveltrader  

Oppps my bad...

Sorry Christina,

i can see the line now....i didn't set the managealltrades to true. thanx a lot

NextLevelTrader