New Version - page 5

This strat it' running very good in Lite Forex (4 digit), But not so good on FXCM (5 digit) also not same trades on diferent broker

any reason ?

for minimum balance for micro acc.

sorry if one of the writing because I am bad in English.

thank you very much

I think the EA needs alterations to allow for 5 digits. eg.

if (Digits==3 || Digits ==5) then multiply by 10. This is for most values called from the chart & Broker.

eg. With 5 decimals, a .01 Lot really is .001 Lot

Digits problem

Hi,

I put this ea on Alpari-UK which is 5 digits broker and ea works correctly.

So I think 5 digits issue is resolved in this version of ea.

Current version?

Is TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_36 the latest version? Many of the information I see on this is quite old so I wonder, is it is still being used? Is there any updated or recommended settings?

Latest TSD Eas were the versions made by Mindaugas (if someone remember).

But after that Mladen improved one of the good version and for now - Latest is TSD v12.2 EA:

TSD v12 EA improved by mladen is on this post.

TSD v12.2 EA improved by mladen is on this post: added CloseOnFriday option, OneTradePerBar option and Automatic MM.

Latest Version

Can you tell me what timeframe(s) and if any indicators are required for this EA? (and where I can find the indicators?).

Thanks!

As I remember - no need any special indicators: TSD EAs are using standard indicators from Metatrader.

newdigital:
Latest TSD Eas were the versions made by Mindaugas (if someone remember).

But after that Mladen improved one of the good version and for now - Latest is TSD v12.2 EA:

TSD v12 EA improved by mladen is on this post.

TSD v12.2 EA improved by mladen is on this post: added CloseOnFriday option, OneTradePerBar option and Automatic MM.

thank you i will try forwadtest. what is the best time frame be use?

I do not remember now exactly but I think - D1 or H4.

Reason: