NRTR Ichi Trading System

This thread is about NRTR Ichi Trading System.

This system was traded manually and as a result of it - EA was created (very first version of the EA).

It is the thread for any requests for improvements, for new versions of this EA, and for trading results/statements.

I will edit this first post for any new related links.

========

It is continuation of the following posts: post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431, post 5472, post 5487 and post 5490.

==========

_Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea (the first version) is on post 5491.

The settings (parameters) of this EA - read this post.

Nrtr color line_mtf indicator is on this post. This is updated version of the indicator with mtf feature.

EA with default settings (_Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea) for any broker is attached (for M1 timeframe), together with indicator (NRTR_color_line).

Testing AUD/USD

Hello ND,

I decided to test the EA on AUD/USD so that I could see results from the Asian session, but nothing happened.

First entry was @ 09h15 CET for a long, but according to the "Color-Line" indicator, that entry should have been @ 09h09.

The trade never closed even although it went to -27 pips. (Just to confirm that I am running a MTF version of the Ichi)

Question, you suggested that we should use the Ichi as per the original in MetaTrader. Since then I have seen you mentioned the MTF version set to M-15 and when I checked the EA, that corresponded. Does it mean that I have to run the MTF-Ichi set to default or still the original on M-1?

Also, I see no mention of the NRTR_color_line settings in the EA?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Hi ValeoFX,

Please use EA (default settings) from the 2nd post of this thread. It is exact settings I am using.

As to AUDUSD so as I see - this pair is not so profitable. because timefilter in my setting is 08:00 to 18:00 in GMT +2 time (Alpari NZ broker time) but this pair is mostly moved for GMT night.

It is the statement (attached):

ValeoFX, I am not doing any special for trading: I am switching metatrader on in my morning, open Metatrader, and close metatrader at my night. That's all what I am doing.

As to profitable pairs ... 4 majors are profitable, CADJPY, EURJPY, AUDJPY and NZDJPY.

other pairs in not profitable for now.

But please note - I am testing 10 pairs on same metatrader (bulk trading) irrespective off profitable or not.

Files:

It is the situation for now:

Files:

It is the situation about EURUSD.

Closed trade:

Open trade for now:

And it is why this EA is openning buy trades for EURUSD now:

It is the situation for GBPUSD for now:

Files:
nrtr_2611_45.jpg  245 kb

NewDigital, thank you for share the ea with us.

I'm testing it.

I need to know if when the end time of trading is expired if there are positions opened the ea continues to manage the order, example for trailing stop.

Thank you.

dasio:
NewDigital, thank you for share the ea with us.

I'm testing it.

I need to know if when the end time of trading is expired if there are positions opened the ea continues to manage the order, example for trailing stop.

Thank you.

Timefilter?

yes, EA will continue manage all open trades (for trailing stop for example) but Ea will not open any new trades (if the end time of trading is expired).

Timefilter is for new trades only: within timefilter - new trades will be opened; out of timefilter time - no any new trades will be opened but EA will continue processing already opened trades.

Point taken

newdigital:
Hi ValeoFX,

Please use EA (default settings) from the 2nd post of this thread. It is exact settings I am using.

As to AUDUSD so as I see - this pair is not so profitable. because timefilter in my setting is 08:00 to 18:00 in GMT +2 time (Alpari NZ broker time) but this pair is mostly moved for GMT night.

It is the statement (attached):

ValeoFX, I am not doing any special for trading: I am switching metatrader on in my morning, open Metatrader, and close metatrader at my night. That's all what I am doing.

As to profitable pairs ... 4 majors are profitable, CADJPY, EURJPY, AUDJPY and NZDJPY.

other pairs in not profitable for now.

But please note - I am testing 10 pairs on same metatrader (bulk trading) irrespective off profitable or not.

===============

Hello ND,

Thank you for this in depth reply.

Point taken, I will switch to E/J for now as it is the market that I am interested as it is my night time during Asian session.

Much appreciated.

Best regards.

Hi Newdigital.

I'm testing your ea with default setting and today it opens this trade. Can you confirm it?

I use atcbroker.

Files:
immagine.png  19 kb
Reason: