Is it possible Ea will look for future data before trading?

Hi,

There's too many scam ea in the market. I'd like to know how it works. 

If we just only know backtesting-result.how to avoid them.

Thank you

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

market

Sergey Golubev, 2016.08.01 06:58

one time

--------

How to buy a Trading Robot in MetaTrader Market?
The process of purchasing

Everything starts with the Activation in the Market. When you buy a product you do not actually get the product itself but the right to use it an unlimited number of times, but on a limited number of computers. This parameter is set for each paid product individually and it is disabled for free products.

After one activation you can use the product on a computer without any restrictions. You will not be able to download the copy of the product on another computer. If you installed the file manually, you will not open it either. Number of activations can be found on the page with a detailed description of the product in the column with its specifications (described above).

How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
Buying a trading robot on MQL5 Market has a distinct benefit over all other similar options - an automated system offered can be thoroughly tested directly in the MetaTrader 5 terminal. Before buying, an Expert Advisor can and should be carefully run in all unfavorable modes in the built-in Strategy Tester to get a complete grasp of the system, seeing that every Expert Advisor offered on MQL5 Market has a demo version available.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to download utility tool from the market

Sergey Golubev, 2018.11.28 07:29

If you are on Windows (because the Market does not work for Linux and Mac) so you are able to download  (I hope) - just use the following steps - 

-----------------

and finally - you will see this tool (it is the script) here - 

moonsky:

Hi,

There's too many scam ea in the market. I'd like to know how it works. 

If we just only know backtesting-result.how to avoid them.

Thank you

Because a trading robot is not like a car you can buy and expect it to work the same always. A EA will stop working after some time because the markets changes. Dont buy EAs, make it yourself or hire someone to do it for you or follow a trading signal.

Fernando Morales:

Because a trading robot is not like a car you can buy and expect it to work the same always. A EA will stop working after some time because the markets changes. Dont buy EAs, make it yourself or hire someone to do it for you or follow a trading signal.

This why I say that it cost much trading with robots, because you will have to do an upgrade and regular maintenance always esle you would get poor results at the end of the day.

It depends on the quality and build of the EA.

If the settings can be hard coded, but you can also have an adaptive EA that self calibrates every time a new day, week or month starts.

Those do not need to be upgraded or have regular maintenance.

It all depends on how (well) it was coded.

Reason: