Elite indicators :) - page 682

mladen:
ValeoFX For start, this one is made to work in any build of metatrader (old or new, does not matter). This one will be the basis fr further development : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple_mtf_nmc.mq4

Good morning Mladen,

As always deeply grateful for your kind assistance. Continued success to you.

mladen:
ValeoFX For start, this one is made to work in any build of metatrader (old or new, does not matter). This one will be the basis fr further development : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hello again Mladen,

Could you please add the lines/arrows on crossing when you have some time available?

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX:
Hello again Mladen,

Could you please add the lines/arrows on crossing when you have some time available?

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

Here you go (example is in mtf mode - did not add interpolation in order to keep the exact place where the lines cross clear) : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go (example is in mtf mode - did not add interpolation in order to keep the exact place where the lines cross clear) : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thank you ever so much Mladen.

Best regards,

mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go (example is in mtf mode - did not add interpolation in order to keep the exact place where the lines cross clear) : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines_mtf_nmc.mq4

Mladen, the strangest thing happened when I compiled and loaded the indicator - it appeared at first and when I switched the lines on, the indicator disappeared not to have returned again. The lines are there for the crossings, but I cannot see the actual indicator itself.

Any suggestions plse? (Tomorrow will do)

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Mladen, the strangest thing happened when I compiled and loaded the indicator - it appeared at first and when I switched the lines on, the indicator disappeared not to have returned again. The lines are there for the crossings, but I cannot see the actual indicator itself.

Any suggestions plse? (Tomorrow will do)

Best regards,

ValeoFX

I have tried the same thing right now and could not reproduce that error

My build of metatrader is 616

mladen:
Lima Try it out now

Would you be kind enough and please do me a last request on this indicator MLaden?

It is possible instead the options display arrows up/down have the options alert up/alert down, you can remove the the first if you want it or in case you are short of buffers, I don't really know what this means but I know when too many options are used MT4 give you some limitations...

Thank you a lot for you precious time

Best regards

Lima

panchito:
Would you be kind enough and please do me a last request on this indicator MLaden?

It is possible instead the options display arrows up/down have the options alert up/alert down, you can remove the the first if you want it or in case you are short of buffers, I don't really know what this means but I know when too many options are used MT4 give you some limitations...

Thank you a lot for you precious time

Best regards

Lima

Lima

I am not sure that I understand. There are alerts in that indicator. Do you want them to be able to alert only one kind of alerts? Please can you explain a bit more?

hehehe me and my english...

yes Mladen, have the alerts in just one direction, like:

alert up = true/false

alert down = true/false

Thank you in advance

panchito:
hehehe me and my english...

yes Mladen, have the alerts in just one direction, like:

alert up = true/false

alert down = true/false

Thank you in advance

Lima