Elite indicators :) - page 685

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX Try out this version

Thanks so much Mladen. Appreciate your help.

In fact, it is smashing! Great!

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Volty Channel Stop on Jurik modification

Hello Mladen,

Can you please modify the attached Volty Channel Stop on Jurik indicator so that the indicator has an option to work like parabolic sar, which means it changes directions even when the wicks of the price bar touches the channel dots.

Adding to the inputs menu something like hilo mode.

0 - default (the indi changes direction only when the body of the price bar touches the dots)

1 - new mode (the indi changes direction even when the wick of the price bar touchesthe channel dots)

Thank you very much..

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

Can you please modify the attached Volty Channel Stop on Jurik indicator so that the indicator has an option to work like parabolic sar, which means it changes directions even when the wicks of the price bar touches the channel dots.

Adding to the inputs menu something like hilo mode.

0 - default (the indi changes direction only when the body of the price bar touches the dots)

1 - new mode (the indi changes direction even when the wick of the price bar touchesthe channel dots)

Thank you very much..

mandagozu81

Volty channel stop can not be modified to work as you described. The math used for volty channel stop calculation is completely different. Changing it to take into account body or wicks touches does not conform to anything calculated within volty channel stop

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Thank you for the information on Volty Channel Stop. Can i have it on the attached atr stops indicator then please? So the indicator simply changes direction when any part of the price bar touches the atr line.

mladen:
mandagozu81 Volty channel stop can not be modified to work as you described. The math used for volty channel stop calculation is completely different. Changing it to take into account body or wicks touches does not conform to anything calculated within volty channel stop
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mandagozu81:
Thank you for the information on Volty Channel Stop. Can i have it on the attached atr stops indicator then please? So the indicator simply changes direction when any part of the price bar touches the atr line.

mandagozu81

:):)

This is the main calculation part of atr stops indicator :

for (int i = Length-1;i>=0;i--)

{

smin[shift] = MathMax( smin[shift], High[shift+i] - Kv*iATR(NULL,0,ATRperiod,shift+i));

smax[shift] = MathMin( smax[shift], Low[shift+i] + Kv*iATR(NULL,0,ATRperiod,shift+i));

}[/PHP]

and this is the main calculation part of volty channel stops :

[PHP]smin = sprice - Kv * iATR(NULL,0,AtrLength,i);

smax = bprice + Kv * iATR(NULL,0,AtrLength,i);

As you can see they are not so different after all, and what applies to volty channel applies to atr stops too (atr stops is the origin of all those kind of indicators and it was invented some 30-40 years ago (not sure by whom, but they are in usage for a long, long time). So, a whole family of indicators are just a variation of the atr sops indicator (chandelier exits, volty channel stops, bb stops, price channel stop ...) All are descendants of atr stops

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

I have been seeing some indicators that report the $$s lost or gained on screen then it totals the $$, so changes can be "summed up" for each indicator change. Can you add that to this indicator??

Thanks

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
mladen

I have been seeing some indicators that report the $$s lost or gained on screen then it totals the $$, so changes can be "summed up" for each indicator change. Can you add that to this indicator??

Thanks

Ray

Ray

That is an ex4 file, but anyway, that kind of indicators is highly hipotetical : starting from an entry point up to exit point (which almost never can be reproduced as it would be in live trading)

traderduke
traderduke  
mladen:
Ray That is an ex4 file, but anyway, that kind of indicators is highly hipotetical : starting from an entry point up to exit point (which almost never can be reproduced as it would be in live trading)

Mladen

sorry please see prior entry for mql file. Yes I know its strickly hypothetical, but at least its ballpralk.

Thanks Ray

Sylvester
Sylvester  

Good morning Mladen

Could you please do me a favour and add one more feature to this Indicator? I would like to have the option of "colours on zero-cross" for the T3 Momentum burst line for the ZERO-line cross-over i.e. Green (long) & Red (short).

Thanks & have a great Sunday!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Good morning Mladen

Could you please do me a favour and add one more feature to this Indicator? I would like to have the option of "colours on zero-cross" for the T3 Momentum burst line for the ZERO-line cross-over i.e. Green (long) & Red (short).

Thanks & have a great Sunday!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go

Have a nice rest of the weekend