Elite indicators :) - page 684

Hercs
Hercs  
mrtools:
Good Morning ValeoFX, Just checked the mod vs the original again and they are not the same, some instances crossing the 50 zone and 65/35 may happen on the same bar, causing the arrow to appear the same. Check out this hourly chart picture the bottom is the modded version using the green and red arrows.

Good morning MrTools,

My sincerest apologies. I ran both of them and the original's signals cancelled out the new one's so therefore I had the same picture. Also, there is no provision to change levels in the drop-down window and one now has to get into the coding structure to make changes if deemed necessary. Entirely MY fault for which I apologise.

Wishing you continued success.

Kindest regards,

Hercs
Hercs  

Favour please...

MrTools, plse be so kind and have vertical-lines replace the arrows for me?

It is precisely what I wanted to see and just need this trimming with the option to choose between arrows or lines plse.

Much appreciate it.

Regards,

Hercs
Hercs  

Mladen,

You very kindly made me the DTOSC_WIN_5TF_DOT indicator which gives the DTosc levels on 4 TFs in a cluster format. Works like a bomb, but I cannot run it together with the CCi-version of the same format.

What needs to be done to get the 2 indicators to "tolerate" each other, plse?

Regards,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Mladen,

You very kindly made me the DTOSC_WIN_5TF_DOT indicator which gives the DTosc levels on 4 TFs in a cluster format. Works like a bomb, but I cannot run it together with the CCi-version of the same format.

What needs to be done to get the 2 indicators to "tolerate" each other, plse?

Regards,

ValeoFX

That indicator was not made to be able to show multiple instances. If the label names are the same, then you can not attach the two on the same chart. Also, label positions ca not be on same places (as it is trying to do)

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX That indicator was not made to be able to show multiple instances. If the label names are the same, then you can not attach the two on the same chart. Also, label positions ca not be on same places (as it is trying to do)

Yes, it uses the string ThisName = "CCI_WIN5D";

I thought that by changing that into something representing DTosc, it may work so I will get to work on it tonight. Appreciate your assistance, Mladen. Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Yes, it uses the string ThisName = "CCI_WIN5D"; I thought that by changing that into something representing DTosc, it may work so I will get to work on it tonight. Appreciate your assistance, Mladen. Thanks.

ValeoFX

Let me know what did you do, but I think that the indicator needs a major rewrite to enable some other indicator using the same label names and positions being shown on the same chart

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ValeoFX:
MrTools, plse be so kind and have vertical-lines replace the arrows for me?

It is precisely what I wanted to see and just need this trimming with the option to choose between arrows or lines plse.

Much appreciate it.

Regards,

ValeoFX, added the line option and the levels now can be changed as required but by default upperLevel = 65 and lowerLevel = 35.

Hercs
Hercs  
mrtools:
ValeoFX, added the line option and the levels now can be changed as required but by default upperLevel = 65 and lowerLevel = 35.

Good morning MrTools,

Much, much appreciated. Thank you for keeping the default option.

Continued success to you.

Best regards,

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX Let me know what did you do, but I think that the indicator needs a major rewrite to enable some other indicator using the same label names and positions being shown on the same chart

Hello Mladen,

Here is what I manage to do with a bit of commonsense, but the disadvantage is that the caption on top of the DTosc-cluster disappears when I run it together with the CCi-5 - cluster. Could you possibly help me get that right? It is no trainsmash if it cannot be done though.

To everyone else interested in what I have created, be patient and wait for Mladen's approval first. I have to load the "driver"-DTosc as well otherwise you won't see anything.

Thanking you for your time and expertise.

Always much appreciated.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Here is what I manage to do with a bit of commonsense, but the disadvantage is that the caption on top of the DTosc-cluster disappears when I run it together with the CCi-5 - cluster. Could you possibly help me get that right? It is no trainsmash if it cannot be done though.

To everyone else interested in what I have created, be patient and wait for Mladen's approval first. I have to load the "driver"-DTosc as well otherwise you won't see anything.

Thanking you for your time and expertise.

Always much appreciated.

ValeoFX

Try out this version