Elite indicators :) - page 1104

nevar
nevar  
mladen:

nevar

You can not. You can apply averages only to symbols that have their own data

Mladen

Last request regarding this:this indicator has some interesting features compare to other strength indicators.Sometimes USD and EUR go to same direction(up or down).Is it possible for you to code EURUSD difference as a sperate indicator.Difference can be small but meaningful I guess.Thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:

Mladen

Last request regarding this:this indicator has some interesting features compare to other strength indicators.Sometimes USD and EUR go to same direction(up or down).Is it possible for you to code EURUSD difference as a sperate indicator.Difference can be small but meaningful I guess.Thank you.

nevar

That indicator is calculating difference of symbols (the closest description would be that it is calculating a sort of a strange momentum - which is a difference of some value compared to some other value - strange momentum since it sometimes uses current bar to past bar difference, and sometimes past to current bar difference). So, one more difference would not change much when it is a difference already

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio  
mladen:

nevar

That indicator is calculating difference of symbols (the closest description would be that it is calculating a sort of a strange momentum - which is a difference of some value compared to some other value - strange momentum since it sometimes uses current bar to past bar difference, and sometimes past to current bar difference). So, one more difference would not change much when it is a difference already

Hi Mladen,

i was wondering if you have done your version of StepMa stoch with the sets of averages? I remember the Igorad's indicator...

MURALI
MURALI  

hi MRTOOLS,

if possible please add smoothing factor for this indicator thanks regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
GADEY:
hi MRTOOLS, if possible please add smoothing factor for this indicator thanks regards

GADEY

That is a combination of CCI and RSI

If we smooth the result, it will be very strange (and misleading) in many cases since we can have only 3 values +2,0 and -2. Smoothing those values would not produce logical values

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  

Mr.Mladen please give the link ( or create it )of this ehlers ( Detrended Ehlers Leading Indicator )

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:
Mr.Mladen please give the link ( or create it )of this ehlers ( Detrended Ehlers Leading Indicator )

TRADERSM

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980

rashme
rashme  

dear mladen, can u make an inverse fisher transform of this emi indicator please... emi.mq4

Files:
emi.mq4 3 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rashme:
dear mladen, can u make an inverse fisher transform of this emi indicator please... emi.mq4

rashme

Inverse Fisher transform needs known bounds of the values, and as far as I see, that indicator does nt have a known bounds. I will check more, but as is, it s not possible to make a good inverse Fisher transform of that indicator

femi
femi  

Please, I want to know more about how to make EAs that works perfectly depending on the trading conditions. Most of the one i made don't work perfectly and when they do, they only place trade haphazardly contrary to my intention. I need all the help i can get. i have read the mql4 book and codersguru book but i guess i need more knowledge.