Elite indicators :) - page 687

Sylvester
Sylvester  
mladen:
This is a metatrader 4 version of RSX of MACD The goal was to emphasize macd values as well as to normalize those same values while avoiding any additional lag. The goal is reached with it (as it is seen on the second picture). For start I think that it is the best to keep macd along with this rsx of macd to study exactly what are the correlations of the two and some experimenting with parameters is recommendable

Hi Mladen

Could you please add in the feature of vertical lines for "line-cross" i.e. red verticals when crossing DOWN over the 70-line and then green verticals when crossing UP over the 30-line. Also please incorporate the standard message & audible alerts.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Hercs
Hercs  

Mladen, plse be kind enough and make me an STF-version of the attached indicator plse.

Thanking you most kindly.

Best regards,

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
This is a metatrader 4 version of RSX of MACD The goal was to emphasize macd values as well as to normalize those same values while avoiding any additional lag. The goal is reached with it (as it is seen on the second picture). For start I think that it is the best to keep macd along with this rsx of macd to study exactly what are the correlations of the two and some experimenting with parameters is recommendable

Could this run on the candles perhaps, Mladen?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Mladen, plse be kind enough and make me an STF-version of the attached indicator plse.

Thanking you most kindly.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

What would a STF be?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Could you please add in the feature of vertical lines for "line-cross" i.e. red verticals when crossing DOWN over the 70-line and then green verticals when crossing UP over the 30-line. Also please incorporate the standard message & audible alerts.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go

Lines and alerts added. Levels can be adjusted using the parameters

Files:
Sylvester
Sylvester  
mladen:
Sylvester

Here you go

Lines and alerts added. Levels can be adjusted using the parameters

Good morning Mladen

Thank you sincerely for this Indi. I have no doubt that you would simply consider this as "all in a day's work" but for us mere mortals this is bordering on sheer magic!!!

Thanks a stack of pips!!

Sylvester

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX What would a STF be?

Sorry for not having explained the first time round, Mladen.

It is MTF in the sense that it automatically steps up i.e. on M5 chart it will show M15 etc.

Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Sorry for not having explained the first time round, Mladen.

It is MTF in the sense that it automatically steps up i.e. on M5 chart it will show M15 etc.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

Here is this one. Set the time frame to "next1" and it will automatically select the next higher time frame to display

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX Here is this one. Set the time frame to "next1" and it will automatically select the next higher time frame to display

Good morning Mladen,

Thanking you most sincerely. Always deeply appreciative of your expertise.

Continued success to you.

Hercs
Hercs  

Hello Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough and add another level-crossing for me on the attached DTosc to show Hollow-Arrows when crossing the 85-level DOWN and the 15-level UP?

Thanking you in advance.

Best personal regards,