Elite indicators :) - page 687

mladen:
Sergiy

Here is this version

You can use 20 types of averages now (they are described in the parameters of the indicator which one is which). Also you can use any combination of those 20 types of averages to be displayed in the middle of the indicator (also yu can chose if you wish to make it display 0,1 or 2 averages states there). None of the averages used in this one is repainting, so you can use any without a danger of being tricked by repainting

Good morning again Mladen,

Have you perhaps added arrows/lines on crossing of the fast-line and/or the slow-line for the "revisited" version of the CCI Woodie - averages? I looked all over but could not unearth it.

If "NOT", plse be kind enough and add the option of lines / arrows for those crosses on the zero-line at your convenience.

Just one last request, could it plse be compatible with both previous Builds and the latest?

Thanking you in advance.

mladen:
ValeoFX

That story looks too much like all the other cover stories I have heard so far

You can find some videos by the same guy at youtube and you shall see a completely different indicator supposedly used in his trades in the videos he posted,so, sorry, but the whole story looks like just another scam story. Maybe I am wrong, but the similarities to similar cases are striking

I bow to your superior experience, Mladen. Thank you.

ValeoFX:
I bow to your superior experience, Mladen. Thank you.

ValeoFX

It is not a matter of experience

Simply the information that can be gathered on the net are as I described them (among other things that site name was deleted on May 19th 2012). You can decide to "read between the lines" of the information or take it as is. To me it simply has too much illogical things and that is why I told what I told. Too much illogical stuff. Quite frankly, I can not see any logical reason why should someone use a name of a site that does not exists for 2 years as a reference. Maybe he simply does not care, but he must have been warned by people he is working with that they can not access the site, so, why keeping it?

mladen:
ValeoFX

It is not a matter of experience

Simply the information that can be gathered on the net are as I described them (among other things that site name was deleted on May 19th 2012). You can decide to "read between the lines" of the information or take it as is. To me it simply has too much illogical things and that is why I told what I told. Too much illogical stuff. Quite frankly, I can not see any logical reason why should someone use a name of a site that does not exists for 2 years as a reference. Maybe he simply does not care, but he must have been warned by people he is working with that they can not access the site, so, why keeping it?

Well said.

Back to the indicator, am I allowed to put a link here to another website (FFactory to be precise) so that you can see how someone else trades the same indicator?

ValeoFX:
Well said. Back to the indicator, am I allowed to put a link here to another website (FFactory to be precise) so that you can see how someone else trades the same indicator?

ValeoFX

A question : how can it help making that indicator a metatrader version? I can look at a lot of pictures/examples and still will not be able to make a metatrader version if I am not familiar with the math of it (especially since the prices are hidden from the example charts you gave posted). If there is a math model described or something similar, then please do, otherwise it simply will not help in any coding of a metatrader 4 version

mladen:
ValeoFX A question : how can it help making that indicator a metatrader version? I can look at a lot of pictures/examples and still will not be able to make a metatrader version if I am not familiar with the math of it (especially since the prices are hidden from the example charts you gave posted). If there is a math model described or something similar, then please do, otherwise it simply will not help in any coding of a metatrader 4 version

No need anymore. Thanks and sorry for chasing you around a tree.

How about the CCI Woodie - averages? Has it been created yet?

Oooohhhhh so sorry, I did not realise that it may sound "demanding", Mladen.

What I meant was whether you had developed one eons ago which I cannot find.

Please accept my sincerest apologies. Not intentional.

mladen:
This is a multi pass averages. What it does is calculate recursively up to depth 25 any of the available usual 17 types of the averages. As an example here is a simple moving average with calculation depth set to 3 :
PS: it should not be confused with multi pass filter. I simply could not come up with a better name than the "multi pass"

From Post #5587

Mladen, this indicator was developed before St.Augustine came on board

Would you mind making a Histo-version of it, please? And along St.Augustine's trend of request added vertical lines on candles when the colour changes happen?

Thanking you most sincerely and hoping that St.Augustine would enjoy it too.

ValeoFX:
No need anymore. Thanks and sorry for chasing you around a tree.

How about the CCI Woodie - averages? Has it been created yet?

Oooohhhhh so sorry, I did not realise that it may sound "demanding", Mladen.

What I meant was whether you had developed one eons ago which I cannot find.

Please accept my sincerest apologies. Not intentional.

I see that you are in a mood today No it has not been created. Right now I am trying to update all that I can get hands on to make it bloody new metatrader 4 compatible and when I grab some time then I make something new. So I will try to squeeze time. but can not promise anything

mladen:
I see that you are in a mood today No it has not been created. Right now I am trying to update all that I can get hands on to make it bloody new metatrader 4 compatible and when I grab some time then I make something new. So I will try to squeeze time. but can not promise anything

Accepted and I do understand what you must be going through at present.

Best wishes though.

It turned out that multi pass averages needed an update too. Here is an undated version and a histogram version immediately (no lines for now) - posting it to make possible the usage of a regular multi pass averages : multi_pass_averages.mq4 and multi_pass_averages_histo.mq4

Reason: