Coding help - page 751

@Mladen,

The attachment indi is very useful. Suggested is a really good idea!

I am happy to help you.

Thank you. 

"Symbol changer 1.1 separate , i have 40 symbol in it , and looking for trade , could u please make it into red and green that is in trading , and stay in white that is not in trading , so we can see which one is trading , Red in loss and green in profit and white not in trading in buttons."

Source:

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=9439400#post9439400 

Both of the sites mentioned above offer free time restricted trial version of their Point Original indicators. I downloaded one and ran it.

I found that the Point O indicator does not seem to be a repainter. I made sreenshots at every 1000 ticks and attach a couple of images as well as 120 pieces in a zip file.

I also made a timelaps video, you can see it here.

Sample1 

Sample2 

Files:

mladen:

What exact changes did you make?

Did you compare the changes to the original, revert them and try making one change at a time?

Good day dear please help...as He will help me and all as the test of time but the person who did it to me lied to me and made a temporary version...that's what I'm asking you to make a dial indicator signal comes earlier if concerns on its borders and in case of loss not lost the screenshots of the settings suggest that variables must be in the indicator settings ie, the signal came at the time of formation of the candle...please Tell me You can help me please really
Files:
11111111111.jpg  170 kb

snakemans:
Good day dear please help...as He will help me and all as the test of time but the person who did it to me lied to me and made a temporary version...that's what I'm asking you to make a dial indicator signal comes earlier if concerns on its borders and in case of loss not lost the screenshots of the settings suggest that variables must be in the indicator settings ie, the signal came at the time of formation of the candle...please Tell me You can help me please really
Sorry, but a list of parameters picture means nothing

hi mladen:

could you fix this indicator

wrong calculation for total of all

best regard

Files:
ihistory_2.mq4  21 kb

Hi dear mladen

i want to learn how can i convert this file to mtf

is it possible convert this file to mtf?

thank's.

Files:
Trend.mq4  3 kb

Empower:

Hi dear mladen

i want to learn how can i convert this file to mtf

is it possible convert this file to mtf?

thank's.

Since that is more or less a macd, you can see on any macd how it can be made mtf

mladen:
Since that is more or less a macd, you can see on any macd how it can be made mtf
do you hava any document about Multi Time frame coding?

Empower:
do you hava any document about Multi Time frame coding?
Why don't you use some of the existing mtf indicators as a pattern?

mladen:
Why don't you use some of the existing mtf indicators as a pattern?

i try it, but i have problem in candle deviding.

for example when i set indicator time to 240 it locked on 240 and when i change chart  timefame it's not changed with chart timeframe and show only 240 indicator settings and not devid candle with chart time frame.

in below charts you can see that histogram (indicator set to 240) is the same for all chart time frame

i changed this indicator to mtf but it not work true

i sent it please help me how can i solve this problem

Files:
M15.png  27 kb
M30.png  28 kb
H1.png  30 kb
H4.png  33 kb
Trend_MTF.mq4  4 kb
Reason: