Elite indicators :) - page 686

Sylvester
Sylvester  
mladen:
Sylvester

Here you go

Have a nice rest of the weekend

Hi Mladen

Thanks for the prompt professional service!!! The Indi looks good and compliments my Hull line-break strategy quite well.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

RSX of Kaufman AMA

This a metatrader 4 version of RSX of Kaufman adaptive moving average. Combined two things : smoothness of rsx and the adapting of Kaufman adaptive moving average is giving results that seem to be interesting. Some experimenting is advised, but all in all it sees like a fairly good combination

traderdp
traderdp  

mladen,

I'm just wondering whether it would be possible to apply your 19 types of averages to help smooth out the IBS_RSI_CCI indicator which already seems promising. What do you think about that?

included is the indicator and a version of your which contains the smoothing averages.

thanks so much for all of your help to all of us on this forum. It is important to restate that without all of your help and advice, any of my positive experiences in the market would not have been possible,

traderdp

David

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderdp:
mladen,

I'm just wondering whether it would be possible to apply your 19 types of averages to help smooth out the IBS_RSI_CCI indicator which already seems promising. What do you think about that?

included is the indicator and a version of your which contains the smoothing averages.

thanks so much for all of your help to all of us on this forum. It is important to restate that without all of your help and advice, any of my positive experiences in the market would not have been possible,

traderdp

David

David

Here you go

traderdp
traderdp  
mladen:
David Here you go

mladen,

Thank you very much for the super fast reply.

Is it possible to smooth the #0 line in addition to the #1 line which now you have already smoothed?

Or if there is a buffer issue, can you smooth the # 0 line instead of the #1 line, since I am primarily looking for a smoother #0 line ?

Thanks once again for all your help.

traderdp

David

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderdp:
mladen,

Thank you very much for the super fast reply.

Is it possible to smooth the #0 line in addition to the #1 line which now you have already smoothed?

Or if there is a buffer issue, can you smooth the # 0 line instead of the #1 line, since I am primarily looking for a smoother #0 line ?

Thanks once again for all your help.

traderdp

David

David

In the original, there was a smoothing (using sma) applied at two places, but neither actually has an influence on the primary value (the red line). We can smooth that read line too, but it will change the nature of the calculation (and ultimately the indicator). Is that what you had in mind?

traderdp
traderdp  
mladen:
David In the original, there was a smoothing (using sma) applied at two places, but neither actually has an influence on the primary value (the red line). We can smooth that read line too, but it will change the nature of the calculation (and ultimately the indicator). Is that what you had in mind?

mladen,

Yes, I'd like to give it a try. I think it may actually improve it

thanks alot.

David

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderdp:
mladen,

Yes, I'd like to give it a try. I think it may actually improve it

thanks alot.

David

David

Here you go

You can have separate smoothing (for a "basic" value and the smoothing that was applied before too). If the smoothing to the basic values is applied, then the other values is changed too (since the previous value is used in its calculation). To turn either of the smoothing of, set the smoothing period to 1

traderdp
traderdp  
mladen:
David

Here you go

You can have separate smoothing (for a "basic" value and the smoothing that was applied before too). If the smoothing to the basic values is applied, then the other values is changed too (since the previous value is used in its calculation). To turn either of the smoothing of, set the smoothing period to 1

mladen,

Thank you very much for your very fast response and effort. I will go through all of the permutations and combinations to see which gives the best result.

thanks once again.

traderdp

David

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

RSX of MACD

This is a metatrader 4 version of RSX of MACD

The goal was to emphasize macd values as well as to normalize those same values while avoiding any additional lag. The goal is reached with it (as it is seen on the second picture). For start I think that it is the best to keep macd along with this rsx of macd to study exactly what are the correlations of the two and some experimenting with parameters is recommendable