Indicators with alerts/signal - page 882

mladen:
clon_tron Try using the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page511

mladen can you please compare them. I compared them with one that i posted. Your macd is too late.

clon_tron:
mladen can you please compare them. I compared them with one that i posted. Your macd is too late.

Set the ColorOnSignalCross to false and they will be exactly the same (btw: both are mine )

mladen:
Set the ColorOnSignalCross to false and they will be exactly the same (btw: both are mine )

Thanks, now it works!

mrtools/mladen is it possible to add arrows to this indi. when the center line changes the color. arrows will help in where the change has happened as unable to read the colors. tmacentered_amp_bands_2.mq4 . thanks

mrtools/mladen is it possible to add arrows to this indi. when the center line changes the color. arrows will help in where the change has happened as unable to read the colors. Alerts are coming on current candle, is it possible to make the alerts on candle closedTMAcentered & bands 2.mq4. thanks

Hi everybody,

First of all, thanks to every one sharing and helping people on this forum. I doanload this Ozymandias_Alert.mq4 indicator from page 715 post#7149, and it will be great if someone can convert it ti an EA or create an EA based on this indicator. Please find indicator attached.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Files:

Hi guys! Attach pliz alert. Thank you!

Files:
2016.png  31 kb
levels1.rar  19 kb

ameets1972:
mrtools/mladen is it possible to add arrows to this indi. when the center line changes the color. arrows will help in where the change has happened as unable to read the colors. Alerts are coming on current candle, is it possible to make the alerts on candle closedTMAcentered & bands 2.mq4. thanks

ameets1972

1. Are you aware that centered TMA recalculates (which renders signals useless - since they will change place as the half bars values change their values) ?

2. For color change the easiest way is to read the slope buffer (not the colors buffers). When the slope buffer is equal to 1, it slopes up. When the slope buffer is equal to -1, it slopes down.

Hello mrtools/mladen, please i want three types of alert added to this indicator. I want alert when the green line crosses the levels 6 from above or below or when it crosses the 25 line also from above or below or any other level i set it to. Also i want alert for the cross of the green and red lines. let the alerts have option of on open or close candle. I hope i am not asking for too much. Thanks in advance

Files:
ut_fast.mq4  26 kb

Dear M&M's (Mladen and MrTools, of course)

Would you be kind enough to add alerts to this indicator (i-g i-essam)i-g_amp_i-essam.mq4 on line crossover?

Thank you so much for your help, and sense of humor!

Pipsycho

Files:
Reason: