Elite indicators :) - page 1099

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  
mrtools:

Abel it should be fixed in this version also added mtf to the regular version(non histo).

stepma_averages_4_2_histo.ex4

stepma_averages_4_2_mtf.ex4

Dear Mr. Tools,

Can you please share the renko indicator you are using in this post if it is not a commercial version. Thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
engula:

hi mrtools,

in my folder i have the 4_1 version. the one i have is an enhancement of this? thanks.

engula

Version 4_1 is the latest (with all the averages types). Here is the histogram version too : Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4_1 histo.ex4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
FrankM:
Hey,

first @all: Many thanks for all the interessting stuff here and the perfect knowlegte of our admins here.

I am looking for an indicator that draw a support/resistance line in the end of an sell off / buy up.

Is there anything like this out there, or is it possible?

Many thanks

Frank

Frank

That could be anything, but usually those are based on zigzag or fractals.

In both cases they change as the price reaches new extremes

Frank
Frank  

Hey all,

I kindly would rememter in post 10963. Did you have any suggestions in that?

I am looking for an indicator that draw a support/resistance line in the end of an sell off / buy up. Is there anything like this out there, or is it possible?

My biggest point around is the math to identify the selloff/buyup ......

I hope there is some code or anyone have an idea how it can be realized.

Kind regards

Frank

Frank
Frank  

axs .............. i am too slow

Many thanks to you mladen!

Fractals sounds good. I will search a little bid for this.

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  

is there any way to avoid sideways I tried many ways please......... give any ideas suggestions & links requested to all seniors............finally whats your view on sideways market?????

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:
is there any way to avoid sideways I tried many ways please......... give any ideas suggestions & links requested to all seniors............finally whats your view on sideways market?????

Try using higher time frames - if you use lower time frames, whatever indicator you use, you will not be able to identify a trend and will always be in danger of interpreting something as sideways

forexblasters
forexblasters  
forexblasters:

Forexblasters, updated it with the new averages with the double smoothing option.

cci_woodie_-_averages_2.ex4

Hi Mr. Tools, is it also possible to add a "percent filter" to the CCI woodie averages2 indicator?

Thanks in advance, Forexblasters

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hi gentlemen !

Would you be so kind as to add volatility adjustment to this special Stoch ?

I do not know if it is possible to add some more prices (like PriceHigh, PriceLow and Pricestoch, like in the stochastic filtered + alerts, with all the new prices where PriceStoch is) ?

Anyway, now the price is only a number ...

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:
Try using higher time frames - if you use lower time frames, whatever indicator you use, you will not be able to identify a trend and will always be in danger of interpreting something as sideways

Thankyou Mr.mladen please give Any books or Articles to know more about Timeframe