Elite indicators :) - page 330

Paul

Here is this one. It is showing the state of 4 values :highest high, highest low, lowest high and lowest low of chosen symbols and chosen time frames. Explanation of which is which is given on the picture. Columns 1 and 2 can have only Up color and columns 3 and 4 can have only down colors

There is no limit how many symbols you display, the only practical limit is the width of your screen. If you want to have more, then use the uniqueIDto set a new window with new symbols

The extremes (highs and lows) are searched for over HighLowPeriodbars and if the highest / lowest bar is equal to HighLowBarToTestthen it is signaled so. Default setting for HighLowBarToTestis 0 (current bar) but you can change it to any value less than or equal to HighLowPeriod
A pleasant weekend to all

regards

Mladen

stav01:
Dear Mladen,

Would it be possible to create a dashboard type indicator showing higher highs and lows (and lower highs and lows) across multiple timeframes for a chosen currency. What I mean by this if you are on the 5 min timeframe, the dashboard would show an up arrow on the 15 min if there had been a higher high and higher low, a down arrow if there had been a lower high and lower low, and a sideways arrow if it is mixed. This to be replicated across timeframes up to 4hr, in one indicator.

If we need a base indicator to gauge high and low points the I think non-lag zig zag could be useful - but maybe you have a better suggestion?

Thanks and regards,

Paul.

thanks for the juice indicator mladen!

i have been trying to put into words what i wanted a divergence indicator to do. this one actually does all the popular indicator

when the indicator closes with a low (thin red bar) then right after prints a high (thick red bar), compare the last time that same event happened. if this thick red bar's close value is less than the last thick red bars close value but price went lower than last time, send a divergence alert.

there would also need to be an alert for when price goes lower but the indicator makes a higher high. hidden divergence alert.

i highlighted a chart of what i am talking about as far as the regular divergences. the fx5 macd divergence seems to mark a ton of places than aren't really divergences. or it misses them.

if

mladen:
Mike

Here you go

Removed the ColorBarBack (no need at all for that parameter - redrawing that way was a leftover from a line drawing (not the dot drawing) mode)
regards Mladen

Mladen, whenever you have a time can you make MTF version of nonlagdot indy.

Thank you ..

Thank you

mladen:
Paul

Here is this one. It is showing the state of 4 values :highest high, highest low, lowest high and lowest low of chosen symbols and chosen time frames. Explanation of which is which is given on the picture. Columns 1 and 2 can have only Up color and columns 3 and 4 can have only down colors

There is no limit how many symbols you display, the only practical limit is the width of your screen. If you want to have more, then use the uniqueIDto set a new window with new symbols

The extremes (highs and lows) are searched for over HighLowPeriodbars and if the highest / lowest bar is equal to HighLowBarToTestthen it is signaled so. Default setting for HighLowBarToTestis 0 (current bar) but you can change it to any value less than or equal to HighLowPeriod
A pleasant weekend to all

regards

Mladen

Brilliant - thank you Mladen! This will be a real effort saver.

Regards,

Paul.

Mladen

Mladen,

could you put arrows in this indicator when we have divergence with the price (for a bar we have to say = 20)

altoronto

I think that I already told you what I am going to tell in this post in one PM already, but I really do not remember now any more (so many PMs from all sides in the mean time). You may have noticed that I am avoiding that version and maybe it is time to explain why am I avoiding it.

While initializing coefficients and overall calculating weight, in the original there is a line that goes like this
for (i=0;i<per-1;i++)
and then, when calculation is done, another line that goes like this
for (i=0;i<=per-1;i++)
As you can see, there is one extra "=" (equal sign) in the second line of the code. What it means is that one uninitialized coefficient is used in calculation (the least significant one, but never the less it is used) Metatrader initializes array elements to 0 when creating them (unlike the bufferes) and is returning 0 when a non-existing array element is referenced, and that is why that was not noticed : being the least significant coefficient the difference between "some little value" and "0" could easily have been overlooked and ignored. But, it is still there (the "ommition") and that is why I avoid using it (if metatrader was a strict "C like" language the thing I described would cause crashes (and with good reason) - so much of metatrader mql and C similarities).

Have made some versions that do not have that problem quite some time ago (here is one post with a couple of them https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) and if you are looking for histo version it is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . Both (histo and onchart version) are made in mtf flavors too on those posts, so they should cover that part too

Hope this clarifies some things that sometimes were not said out

regards

Mladen

altoronto:
Mladen, whenever you have a time can you make MTF version of nonlagdot indy. Thank you ..

Henderson Filter

I just checked out the Henderson filter on several pairs and time frames.

The indicator is far better than all I have seen so far (Price channel Jurik, Digital ASC etc)

Is there any problem with historical charts, in other words does it repaint in some way?

Thanks,

Heiko

mladen:
altoronto

I think that I already told you what I am going to tell in this post in one PM already, but I really do not remember now any more (so many PMs from all sides in the mean time). You may have noticed that I am avoiding that version and maybe it is time to explain why am I avoiding it.

While initializing coefficients and overall calculating weight, in the original there is a line that goes like this
for (i=0;i<per-1;i++)
and then, when calculation is done, another line that goes like this
for (i=0;i<=per-1;i++)
As you can see, there is one extra "=" (equal sign) in the second line of the code. What it means is that one uninitialized coefficient is used in calculation (the least significant one, but never the less it is used) Metatrader initializes array elements to 0 when creating them (unlike the bufferes) and is returning 0 when a non-existing array element is referenced, and that is why that was not noticed : being the least significant coefficient the difference between "some little value" and "0" could easily have been overlooked and ignored. But, it is still there (the "ommition") and that is why I avoid using it (if metatrader was a strict "C like" language the thing I described would cause crashes (and with good reason) - so much of metatrader mql and C similarities).

Have made some versions that do not have that problem quite some time ago (here is one post with a couple of them https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) and if you are looking for histo version it is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . Both (histo and onchart version) are made in mtf flavors too on those posts, so they should cover that part too

Hope this clarifies some things that sometimes were not said out

regards

Mladen

Sorry, I didn't realize that before .. I can imagine how many pm/emails you're getting from novice to expert traders (I still wear diapers and crawl in forex terms .. also thank you for nonlagma histo version link.

is it possible does Henderson filter norepaint?

thank you very much

Mladen

Sorry for the inconvenience, I suppose you have a lot of work, taking into account the delay of the solution or you can not. As you have time ... please send a solution.

"05-28-2011, 06:25 PM

bebeshel is on a distinguished road

Question Mladen

Mladen,

could you put arrows in this indicator when we have divergence with the price (for a bar we have to say = 20)

Attached Files

File Type: ex4 MACD colored + mtf & arrows new.ex4 (16.7 KB, 4 views) "

Reason: