Elite indicators :) - page 1097

engula
engula  
mrtools:
Engula, no it was version 3.01, the version Demo6 posted that I did the mod on.

mrtools, ok but is 4_1 an enhancement of 3.01?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
engula:
mrtools, ok but is 4_1 an enhancement of 3.01?

Not sure, would imagine it is, but don't have the source code.

Derek B. Caceres
Derek B. Caceres  
mrtools:

Derek10911, added the ob/os alerts and arrows and made the ob/os levels adjustable.

rsi_smoothed_nrp_arrows__alerts.mq4

thank you so much mr tools looks great

lucmat
lucmat  
mrtools:

Lucmat, this rsx on rsx is working for me and the keltner bands jurik think it's the same or close to as the one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page35

rsx_on_rsx.mq4

Thanks Mrtools,

a question about a post of mine (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page12 krelian gave me an exhaustive reply, do you think the same, that is not a good idea to build a DSS or other indicators of price as modified in Value chart?

If price as modified in value charts permits to build a set of moving averages different from moving averages of simple price, why don't try to do the same for DSS?

Thanks

Lucmat

FXNE
FXNE  

Hi Mrtools,

Can you help me to add mtf function for this indicator.

Thanks.

blau_-__ergodic_tsi_averages.ex4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rodius:
Hi Mrtools,

Can you help me to add mtf function for this indicator.

Thanks.

blau_-__ergodic_tsi_averages.ex4

Rodius, added mtf.

blau_-__ergodic_tsi_averages_mtf.ex4

FXNE
FXNE  

Good.

thanks mrtools.

^______^

Happy New Year 2016!!

forexblasters
forexblasters  

Re: CCI Woodie- averages indicator

Try out this version : CCI Woodie - averages nmc.mq4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A happy new year to all forextraders here on this forum and especially for Mladen and Mr. tools for making this the best forex forum on the net!

Is it possible to add the newest averages on it + to add the double smoothed feature on this great indicator?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:

Rodius, added mtf.

blau_-__ergodic_tsi_averages_mtf.ex4

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

thank you for the averages ver,pretty one........i have a question regarding this averages version and previous one attached here,when i applied all two with same exact parameters,of course the previous ver have only one ma method "sma" i applied same sma to this new averages version,all two with price close.but the results are different,can you plz guide some thing about,why ?

regards

blau_-_ergodic_tsi_amp_alerts_2.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mladen:
Re: CCI Woodie- averages indicator

Try out this version : CCI Woodie - averages nmc.mq4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A happy new year to all forextraders here on this forum and especially for Mladen and Mr. tools for making this the best forex forum on the net!

Is it possible to add the newest averages on it + to add the double smoothed feature on this great indicator?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Forexblasters, updated it with the new averages with the double smoothing option.

cci_woodie_-_averages_2.ex4