Elite indicators :) - page 585

mladen:
David OK. Will see how to make what you described

mladen,

To try to simplify this task, it's perfectly fine for you to remove BOTH prior sets of dots and also to remove BOTH sets of lines as well ( both signal lines and both primary lines) to help resolve the buffer issue in the effort to create this New hybrid only dots alone indicator.

I hope this helps make the task somewhat easier to create the new hybrid only dots alone indicator I have requested.

I sincerely apologize for not getting to the heart of my request more quickly and precisely to conserve your very precious time and energy.

Thanks again and again for all your help and efforts, past and present. It is extraordinarily appreciated.

traderdp

David

MrTools, thank a lot for your help!

one more question, please: does your indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

recalculate (I mean the semafor indications)?

wojtek.paul:
MrTools, thank a lot for your help!

one more question, please: does your indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

recalculate (I mean the semafor indications)?

wojtek

If you mean the sempahore itself (the number on peaks), they do recalculate (they are a sort of a zigzag)

Mladen, thank you! yes, Semafor recalculates, but in this particular indicator

- does the filter (RSI) fix it, that is, RSI filters/limits somehow the recalculation of Semafor?

in general, semafor is an interesting indicator for turning points, but a good filter is needed to know when to enter the trade after the semafor '3'. I already tried many indicators (oscillators as well as moving averages, hi-lo activators, bands and so on), but no one is perfect so far

wojtek.paul:
Mladen, thank you! yes, Semafor recalculates, but in this particular indicator

- does the filter (RSI) fix it, that is, RSI filters/limits somehow the recalculation of Semafor?

in general, semafor is an interesting indicator for turning points, but a good filter is needed to know when to enter the trade after the semafor '3'. I already tried many indicators (oscillators as well as moving averages, hi-lo activators, bands and so on), but no one is perfect so far

No it still recalculates.

Mladen, a comment about the new hybrid dots alone indicator

mladen:
David OK. Will see how to make what you described

mladen,

It's fine if you remove BOTH prior sets of dots and also remove BOTH sets of lines as well ( both signal lines and both primary lines) to help resolve the buffer issue in the effort to create the New hybrid dots alone indicator.

I hope this helps make the task easier to create the new hybrid dots alone indicator I have requested.

Thanks again and again for all your help and efforts, past and present. It is extraordinarily appreciated.

traderdp

David

Mladen.

Is there an explaination of the inputs any where for the activator?? With no source file I need the info.

Thank you

Ray

mladen:
David

This one was the only one that uses multiple unputs for hihgh low activator indicator : high low activator-composite.ex4

Check if that is the one you were looking for

traderduke:
Mladen.

Is there an explaination of the inputs any where for the activator?? With no source file I need the info.

Thank you

Ray

Ray

The first parameter )the "LbPeriods") contains the look-back periods for all the sub-high low activators that should be used to construct the "composite" high-low activator. The rest of the parameters are, I hope so, self explanatory

This is squeeze channel bars the solid red and green lines are bollinger bands and the dashed white lines are the keltner channel.The indicator will alert when the squeeze happens(b band inside keltner) and when the breakout of the squeeze happens.

mladen

I'm trying to set up different sounds for different indicators. How do you lengthen the sound time?? If I set up something long how do I give it the time it needs to play??

See Below:

message = StringConcatenate(Symbol()," tf-",(Period())," at ",

TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)," RK-KC Alert "+" Bid -"+DoubleToStr(Bid,Digits)+" Ask -"+DoubleToStr(Ask,Digits)+" "

+DoubleToStr(value,2)+" KC Breakout-",doWhat);

if (alertsMessage) Alert(message);

if (alertsEmail) SendMail(StringConcatenate(Symbol(),"Keltner breakout "),message);

//if (alertsSound) PlaySound("alert2.wav");

if (alertsSound) PlaySound("gun_44mag_11.wav");

Thanks

Ray

Reason: