Elite indicators :) - page 585

florinv75
florinv75  

this looks great, thanks very much!

stanley18
stanley18  

Hi, can someone help modify this indicator to show alertin a pop-up window when color change?

Thanks.

Files:
hama_.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
stanley18:
Hi, can someone help modify this indicator to show alertin a pop-up window when color change? Thanks.

Stanley

You can use this one : hama t3 new mtf alert.mq4

If you set the T3Averageto false, periodto 20, MaMethodto 1 (EMA) and stepto 0, you will get exactly the same values as that hama_ and it already has alerts and is multi time frame (and it correct the error that is there in the hama_ indicator - the mix up with prices that causes the lack of lower wick for which in the hama_ indicator the wick drawing was prevented completely)

stanley18
stanley18  

Hi Mladen,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

mladen:
Stanley

You can use this one : hama t3 new mtf alert.mq4

If you set the T3Averageto false, periodto 20, MaMethodto 1 (EMA) and stepto 0, you will get exactly the same values as that hama_ and it already has alerts and is multi time frame (and it correct the error that is there in the hama_ indicator - the mix up with prices that causes the lack of lower wick for which in the hama_ indicator the wick drawing was prevented completely)
traderdp
traderdp  

mladen or mrtools,

Could you please create a colored triangle or dot or any other symbol if it's easier, somewhere on the indicator window, with variable sizes and with alerts, whenever there is a cross of the 2 main lines (in color tab # 2 and #3) for this indicator AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.03?

It would resolve all of my prior questions in my earlier posts about this great indicator. I would really greatly appreciate it, and it would really help me.

I want to once again thank you both very much for all of your continued help and support to all of us on this forum.

traderdp

David

Hercs
Hercs  

Gann Hi_Lo Bars

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to change the Gann HiLo Bars indicator in such a way that it shows both BODY and WICKS, plse? As you know it now shows just one bar from hi/lo.

Much appreciated.

Best regards,

san4x
san4x  
traderdp:
mladen or mrtools,

Could you please create a colored triangle or dot or any other symbol if it's easier, somewhere on the indicator window, with variable sizes and with alerts, whenever there is a cross of the 2 main lines (in color tab # 2 and #3) for this indicator AbsoluteStrength of Averages_mtf 2.03?

It would resolve all of my prior questions in my earlier posts about this great indicator. I would really greatly appreciate it, and it would really help me.

I want to once again thank you both very much for all of your continued help and support to all of us on this forum.

traderdp

David

Quite a coincidence...? It so happens I posted a version in Advanced Elite this morning (it was a request from a member there), which plots dots on the main chart when the two main lines cross.

I am not sure where this indie originated or belongs, so if mladen agrees I can share it here as well.

Cheers, Snow

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Snowski:
Quite a coincidence...? It so happens I posted a version in Advanced Elite this morning (it was a request from a member there), which plots dots on the main chart when the two main lines cross.

I am not sure where this indie originated or belongs, so if mladen agrees I can share it here as well.

Cheers, Snow

Snow,

No problem at all that you post it here too

san4x
san4x  

Thanks mladen.

traderdp, here you go, this one plots dots on the chart at crossover. I trust that's kinda what you're looking for.

Cheers, Snow

san4x
san4x  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to change the Gann HiLo Bars indicator in such a way that it shows both BODY and WICKS, plse? As you know it now shows just one bar from hi/lo.

Much appreciated.

Best regards,

Valeo,

Check this out. You can also change the colors and thickness of the wicks and body separately, if so desired.

Top screenshot shows the current version, bottom screenshot shows version according to your request.

Cheers, Snow