Trust you also had a great day today?
Please would you be kind enough and add an audible alert for me to the attached "ASCTrend1i" ?
Much appreciated your time.
Here you go
Hi Mladen, hope you can look into the above request. In short, I would like to be able to see from the price chart and from the histogram version to anticipate just were that tilting point is when the indicator changes between Up, Down, and Flat. Thanks again!
Good morning Mladen,
As always deeply appreciated. You are the leading light.
Wishing you a great and successful day.
this indicator is very useful, but my broker has awkward server hours so it gives me a shifted perspective in terms of real daily highs and lows. which of course, is not accurate. would it be possible to add the option of setting daily close (or daily open, either one) so that it can be customized and used for any broker?
idea for developing an indicator based on HH/LL
for some time, i have been manually placing levels on my charts, but i thought about asking help for an indicator - the idea is following the trend based on higher highs and lower lows, and i need someone to write the actual indicator.
here are the basic rules of the idea:
- we should be able to setup the timeframe to watch, i.e., daily, weekly, monthly etc
- the indicator will follow higher highs and lower lows on this specified timeframe
- rules of the actual concept:
if a higher high is made on the initial timeframe, then previous high on this initial timeframe is identified and then the lowest value between these two highs is searched (higher high -- previous high -- lowest value between these highs); this lowest value should be marked by a line, or a segment, arrow or anything else.
if a lower low is identified, then previous low on this initial timeframe is identified and then the highest value between these two lows is searched (lower low -- previous low -- highest value between these lows); this highest value should be marked in the same way... line, segment, arrow etc.
the example here is based on daily timeframe (i used custom candle to visualize daily candle on h1 chart, but there is no need for visualizing the initially set timeframe). a clear chart is much better.
perhaps someone else already had this idea and developed an indicator, does any of you know of something like this?
Do you mean that you would want some kind of a intraday time shift (in hours)?
yes, a shift would work just fine.
Small favour plse
Would you be kind enough and change the attached indicator's ARROWS for lines plse?
Thanking you most sincerely,
Hi Mladen, was wondering if you could help with some visual improvements with your fine indicator.
1. Histogram color changes - There is currently already a color change option for histogram on slope, but could you further enhance it by adding histogram color changes also when histogram is above or below the Average that you had added in this latest modification.
2. #5 color - There is already a color option under the #5 color, but could you further enhance it by adding color options when the #5 color line is above or below the Average?
3. Average Line color - There is currently a color option for the Average line, but could you add color options when average is rising or falling?
Thanks for the trouble!
There is already such an indicator in "SR_Barry_Eli_MTF-amended" but I need Mladen's permission to upload it here for you.
Otherwise send me a PM and I will send it directly to you.