Elite indicators :) - page 580

winner246:
HELLO MR TOOLS,

Attached is a zigzag with parabolic sar in which the zigzag high and low signals are filtered by the sar.

Can you kindly create something similar using the AVERAGES RSI SUMMED instead of the SAR.

Secondly, I prefer the DOT design of this 3 Semafor instead of the swing lines in regular zigzag, as such i would appreciate if you could use the 3 SEMAFOR with the AVERAGES RSI SUMMED.

MANY MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hello Winner246,

Gotten to here so far will do the semafor version once i figure exactly how to do it. On this version you can remove the channel if you like, but by default it is on.

On chart averages rsi summed

Hello mr tools,

thanks so much for the prompt and skillful work , i am checking it out already and i would give you a feed back asap, thank you very much.

i cant see yje dots on the chart in few indicators

i turned to true

dasssi:
i cant see yje dots on the chart in few indicators i turned to true

Would you mind explaining it a bit more ?

This way I am afraid that it is not understandable

for example there is an indicator DTosc 2.05 witch supose to have dots in the chart.

another one is Glitch index & dots

i cant see the dots ore arrow even if i switch to true

dasssi:
for example there is an indicator DTosc 2.05 witch supose to have dots in the chart.

another one is Glitch index & dots

i cant see the dots ore arrow even if i switch to true

dasssi

With glitch index & dots set the arrows visible to true adjust levels so that the levels are crossed on some places (attaching an example on a daily chart with levels set to -2 and +2. That indicator is more or less planned to be used on daily charts). For shorter time frames you will need to set the levels to smaller values

For DTOSC 2.05 simply set the ShowArrows to true and it will work OK

Files:
0_-_glitch.gif  41 kb

thanks Mr mladen

it works now with the glitch

i have another issue

I started looking at Pava s indicator attached to his thread bulletproof

Is it possible to add arrows and alert?

Files:

dasssi:
thanks Mr mladen

it works now with the glitch

i have issue

I started looking at Pava s indicator attached to his thread bulletproof

Is it possible to add arrows and alert?

dasssi

That is a decompiled indicator (SSRC if I am not mistaken), but from what I see it uses snake force (centered TMA) which means it will recalculate, so better not to have alerts or arrows on a recalculating indicator (even if it was an original source)

Thank you again Mr mladen

for your prompt reply

Iam using it only after "he" choose "his direction" long or short. I'm waiting for the price to retrace then enter.

its doing well so far...

dasssi:
Thank you again Mr mladen

for your prompt reply

Iam using it only after "he" choose "his direction" long or short. I'm waiting for the price to retrace then enter.

its doing well so far...

Just be careful since it will recalculate

Reason: