Elite indicators :) - page 583

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Hi, can someone help modify this indicator to show on chart window, it's currently showing only on indicator window. thanks! trendflatmacdmtf2.mq4

Rayphua, Do you by any chance have the original indicator, that version you posted is decompiled.

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Rayphua, Do you by any chance have the original indicator, that version you posted is decompiled.

Mr. Tools, Im afraid this is all i have. Would this still be possible to modify it?

traderdp
traderdp  
mrtools:
David, this is the 4 tf Absolute strength, haven't figured out how to do the lines, but if i do will add them in the future.

mrtools,

Thank you so much for your continued interest in my request.

To explain further why I continue to pursue this: the properties of each cross are compared to each other of the 3 crosses, and the proximity of each cross to each other of the 3 crosses are all quite important.

I believe that these pictures are worth a thousand words. Looking at the 3 different vertical lines of each TF cross (thick solid vertical line = higher TF, and thin solid vertical line = middle TF and dotted solid vertical line = lower TF and green for longs and red for shorts) gives an immediate and dramatic visual representation of what I find important to help to quickly analyze them to see if that "setup" defines a promising setup pattern.

Coupling that with confirming indicators from the repository of terrific indicators on this forum provides an analysis of multiple variables almost instantly for a high probability entry. When looking at several pairs, this analysis process is reduced to mere seconds.

I sincerely hope that it is possible to add these vertical lines to the actual crosses of the different TF of this indicator on an overlay in one indicator window (as in my picture).

Thank you once again for all of your interest in this request which I believe can help many on this forum in their efforts.

traderdp

David

traderduke
traderduke  

I think you listed the wrong url for the trend

(this one : color-stochastic-mtf.mq4 )

thank you!

Ray

mladen:
Ray

Alerts on current added

For trend buffer : there should be 3 states not 2 and for that it is the best example the color stochastic from this thread (this one : color-stochastic-mtf.mq4 )
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Mr. Tools, Im afraid this is all i have. Would this still be possible to modify it?

Rayphua, didn't realize it, but have a version in my files, not mtf, but that doesn't matter, my question is how do you want it displayed on the chart?

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Rayphua, didn't realize it, but have a version in my files, not mtf, but that doesn't matter, my question is how do you want it displayed on the chart?

Mr. Tools, the same way as the following indicator would display on the chart...

macdzonesmtf.mq4

Mr. Tools, thanks for looking into this!

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Mr. Tools, the same way as the following indicator would display on the chart...

macdzonesmtf.mq4

Mr. Tools, thanks for looking into this!

Rayphua, this looks like it will work my choice of color for color neutral might be a little much but its user adjustable

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Rayphua, this looks like it will work my choice of color for color neutral might be a little much but its user adjustable

Haha yeah Ivory is a little strong, thanks for the work. Btw, I may have spotted a bug. When I use both the on chart version (the one you just created) and the seperate window version (the one I uploaded here), with the same settings, some of the colors do not line up. I am not sure which indicator is buggy, please check, thanks!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Haha yeah Ivory is a little strong, thanks for the work. Btw, I may have spotted a bug. When I use both the on chart version (the one you just created) and the seperate window version (the one I uploaded here), with the same settings, some of the colors do not line up. I am not sure which indicator is buggy, please check, thanks!

Don't think its a bug, built in macd which the flat trend is using bases its computations using a simple moving average for the signal line while the chart version is using the correct signal line which is an ema, according to recommedation of Gerald Appel, think that is causing the difference.

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Don't think its a bug, built in macd which the flat trend is using bases its computations using a simple moving average for the signal line while the chart version is using the correct signal line which is an ema, according to recommedation of Gerald Appel, think that is causing the difference.

Mr Tools, thanks for the clarification, would you be able to upload the indicator version that would match the ema (corrected version) calculation that you are using for the chart? it is a little confusing looking at two different calculations for both chart and indicator window. thanks!