Elite indicators :) - page 590

Hercs
Hercs  

Snow, you are a star. I actually prefer the RSX.

Thanks so much.

Will keep you posted.

Hartelijk dank.

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Rayphua, with a major Kudos to Mladen, it now works like the separate chart version.With this version you will need to check the charts in the foreground.

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Would it be possible to code the following indicator as how you had coded for me for the earlier Flat Trend indicator, to reflect on the main chart as well? Thank you so much in advance.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools, Would it be possible to code the following indicator as how you had coded for me for the earlier Flat Trend indicator, to reflect on the main chart as well? Thank you so much in advance.

rayphua

Use any super trend indicator that is using ATR only (not CCI) that is already on chart version since you are are going to get the values of that super trend. Here is a comparison of the super trend of the first post of this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and the XTape version when parameters are set to same (4 and 1 in this case). As you can see they are the same. Also, multi time frame versions of that super trend on chart already exist (one that you can use is this one : supertrend averages & alerts.mq4 and you will get the same results (without repainting) if you set the parameters to 1,0,4,4,1)

Files:
RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Use any super trend indicator that is using ATR only (not CCI) that is already on chart version since you are are going to get the values of that super trend. Here is a comparison of the super trend of the first post of this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and the XTape version when parameters are set to same (4 and 1 in this case). As you can see they are the same. Also, multi time frame versions of that super trend on chart already exist (one that you can use is this one : supertrend averages & alerts.mq4 and you will get the same results (without repainting) if you set the parameters to 1,0,4,4,1)

Hi Mladen, thanks for replying so quickly. Perhaps I could have made myself clearer, what I was looking to have was to have the SuperXTape version done in the similar manner as how you did my earlier request, where it colored the entire background of the price chart. Would be great if you could look into it, thanks again!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Hi Mladen, thanks for replying so quickly. Perhaps I could have made myself clearer, what I was looking to have was to have the SuperXTape version done in the similar manner as how you did my earlier request, where it colored the entire background of the price chart. Would be great if you could look into it, thanks again!

rayphua

The it is this one. It is made to draw on chart. What you have to take care of is to set the "Chart on foreground" in chart properties (like on the picture) in order to see the price (or bars or candles)

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua The it is this one. It is made to draw on chart. What you have to take care of is to set the "Chart on foreground" in chart properties (like on the picture) in order to see the price (or bars or candles)

Once again, thank you Mladen!

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Rayphua, with a major Kudos to Mladen, it now works like the separate chart version.With this version you will need to check the charts in the foreground.

Mladen or Mr. Tools, revisiting the Flat Trend Macd Zones indicator... With the current indicator, it is not possible knowing when the averages and signal crosses each other so it's hard to anticipate. Would it be possible to show the ups, the downs, and the flats, in 1) MACD histogram version of this indicator as an indicator in a seperate window, and using 2) the averages as lines crossing each other on the main price chart?

Please help, thanks again in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Scrat:
can someone modify point of balance indicator to mtf (interpolate or/and regular mtf), and also add vertical+horizontal lines when it goes to the other side of 0? lines should be added immediately the candle has closed.

colored candle corresponding to indicator colors would also be a very nice addition...

anything will be well received

Scrat

Interesting problem (since there is actually no limit how many times the indicator can call itself recursively). Anyway, here it is : multi time frame and interpolation added (just multi time frame and interpolation added for now since I was nt even sure that it would work as it is working now ). Now it can be used as a basis for further development

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

florinv75
florinv75  

well it works, thank you!

Hercs
Hercs  

Request for an audible alert to the ASCTrend attached plse

Hello Mladen,

Trust you also had a great day today?

Please would you be kind enough and add an audible alert for me to the attached "ASCTrend1i" ?

Much appreciated your time.

Thanks in advance.

Files: