Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1438

Hello Mladen, please help to add alerts to this indicator when a new line appears on the chart and if possible make it to appear in form of dots.

Thanks in advance. 

mrtools:

This is a non repainting version of the Mbk asctrend with alerts.

mttools,

i checked for shorter period, the given indicator is jumps and disappear as per trends.. i think its repaint!!. pls. check is this the correction indicator !!! or any issues for short period if it change the input setting.

Can you advise me what will be the best input values for shorter periods.

WPR LENGTH 1,2,& 3

Risk :

YeshuaYoke:

Dear Mladen, and Dearest Mntiwana

Thankyou

I am closer with a new system, i have Indicator by which to  look at the markets for opportunities, this filter is aligned with a break out and mtf filter that  when these occur in bar width two, i am able to take a trade, i have backtested it for 3 months on one pair with 84% success rate i am now in the process of forward live testing on a small account, I am scared! but i will prevail in this endevour, I do however aside from all this want to express my gratitude towards you two for your constant and consistent help in the process, today i am more refined in my work logic and my trading sequences with consecutive wins high on the agenda

i did have a system which i published then lost maybe i hope Mladen knows about it but it wasnt uncommon to get 30 consecutive wins, Mladen i sent you this in a private message

loving regards

YEshua YOke

Brother

First,invert your pretty love for us both,dearest for mladen and dear for me .

and congratulation on your success.

regards

KalC:
Thank you! That will help me loads, I wish you all the pips and a great weekend Sir.
mladen:

KalC

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174472

Hmmm.. didnt appear to work? Any help?

Loaded up the indi but every time price touches my trend line it doesn't give an alert 

KalC:

Hmmm.. didnt appear to work? Any help?

Loaded up the indi but every time price touches my trend line it doesn't give an alert 

Which exactly (there is more than one there)?

Can this please be upgraded to work with current mt4.
Files:
SecondChart.mq4  10 kb

mladen:
Which exactly (there is more than one there)?

The one in the original post bro. See attached.

Thanks again 

Files:

handy148:
Can this please be upgraded to work with current mt4.

It is working with me as it is,without doing any thing with code.

Hello Mladen

Please add Push notification to below indicator. And if possible can you make it MTF non repaint?

Thank you,

Sandeep 

mntiwana - yes it seems to work for some forex but not for indices.

I can't get it to work for example when I have GER30 (DAX) on top and I want US30 as the second chart. It used to work perfectly at one time on one of the older mt4 builds. 

Reason: