Elite indicators :) - page 582

KC indicator

Mladen,

I'm still trying to copy your programming but failing. This indicator won't delete the text when turned off or deleted from the chart, Help!

Thanks

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen,

I'm still trying to copy your programming but failing. This indicator won't delete the text when turned off or deleted from the chart, Help!

Thanks

Ray

Ray

Here you go

Mladen

Sorry to say it still won't delete the text. I'm attaching the file that "inspired me to try txt". I can't see the problem maybe you can.

Some of your files which worked before are not working with the new build 500, such as CCFp, I'll load that also if you don't mind.

Thank you

Ray

mladen:
Ray Here you go
Files:

for some reason I couldn't load both files , here you go

Ray

Files:

traderduke:
Mladen

Sorry to say it still won't delete the text. I'm attaching the file that "inspired me to try txt". I can't see the problem maybe you can.

Some of your files which worked before are not working with the new build 500, such as CCFp, I'll load that also if you don't mind.

Thank you

Ray

Ray

If you downloaded it fast it was not OK (the uninit part was not ok - it was using i in second loop and was looping x variable). Please re-download it and as far as I tested it is works OK

PS: as far as build 500 I still do not have it (my broker did not upgrade yet, tried on IBFX they did not upgrade yet either, tried FXCM same thing). What is your broker?

It seems that build 500 is having more problems than they are ready to admit since so far I never had such a delay from my broker to upgrade to a new build

mladen,

Ye that i and x will get me every time. it works now but should the deinit be changed to x?? I apologize for doubting you.

Any ideas on the CCFp??

Thanks

Ray

my brokers are Gobal Prime, finfx, & MBtrading,

traderduke:
my brokers are Gobal Prime, finfx, & MBtrading,

Will try to check those brokers too, but it is obvious that the problems are in build 500. If it worked on all builds till now, the only logical solution is that something is not as it should be in build 500 (or they decided to "forget" about the downward compability in which case I doubt that nmetarader will be in business for long)

Help with bars indicator

Hello Mladen

In post#6022 I asked San to give the #DTosc-Bars the same treatment as the Gann-Hi/Lo-Bars by giving it independent settings for body and wicks simply because I did not want to bother you with something so trivial. It seems however that he has gone on leave or something and therefore I am asking you to try and fit my request into your busy schedule please.

I am not attaching it again, but would you be kind enough and take it from post#6022 for this purpose please?

Thanking you most sincerely.

Reason: